Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Untainter

Banned/Non-Member

Untainter

Made by Me and Koldis

Virus Scan:
    Virustotal

Says 1/43 because IT EDITS the registry. No biggie (: Not a trojan.
    Download:
    Mediafire

Guide coming soon.

Few images:

Last edited by Chrome; 02-13-2012 at 07:21 PM.

Looks good so far. You going to add a guide on how to use this?
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned/Non-Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Looks good so far. You going to add a guide on how to use this?
    Yes I will
    Pain likes this.

Nice release, was it built using C#? Though I'll test it later, I think OMs have started cracking these steps.
    Last edited by Y0MANNN; 02-13-2012 at 08:32 PM.
    Retired.

Bot Coder

tell me, how did OMs start cracking it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    tell me, how did OMs start cracking it?
    I remember those days when you were just able to delete hash.dat for the magic. Something happened after that and you had to use programs like TMAC and IP address changer. Something happened after that and you had to use programs like ccleaner, wipe out all the history, basically re-install your windows. And nowadays, VPN seems to be the only solution that actually works for a long time. I wouldn't say OMs cracked them, but Developers did "something" that caused all of this, did they not?
    Last edited by Y0MANNN; 02-13-2012 at 08:43 PM.
    Retired.

Hash.dat is actually easy to find. A computer search will most likely work. Actually all of this is quite easy if you know a little bit about it. This is a good program to start your untaint, though.

In any case, it would be easier and better to do a manual untaint. This is absolutely NOT guaranteed to fully untaint you. This untaint is about as weak as they come, so don't expect a miracle after you got banned 7 times for botting and stealing etc.

You also need to delete YPP out of your appdata. If you don't do that, you have no chance of untainting. You should also delete cookies, change your computer name, create your account on a different computer, and more if you expect a decent untaint.
    Skype - wastedbro

Wastedbro, what would be a really strong untainter in your opinion, that will gaurantee to fully untaint you and things that are better of as an untainter than doing it manually. Just curious, that's all.
    Retired.

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Y0MANNN View Post
    Wastedbro, what would be a really strong untainter in your opinion, that will gaurantee to fully untaint you and things that are better of as an untainter than doing it manually. Just curious, that's all.
    A untainter that automatically buys you a new computer, router, and moves you to a different location half way across the world.
    LastPoeSeller likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Y0MANNN View Post
    Include all of my methods I posted above, and you will be in decent standing. Deleting internet history, releasing/renewing your IP may help in rare cases, etc. The biggest one, though, is a VPN. Add in a VPN to all of what I said, and you've got one of the best untaints you can do without getting new hardware.

I promise you that this program alone is not enough to give you an untaint worth anything.

**Note** I untainted perfectly by getting a new computer in the same house, using the same wifi. That information may help you understand how much YPP relies on your computer information to taint you. YPP relies on your computer just as much, if not more, than your IP.

EDIT: Deleting the PREFS folder in your registry is a huge one, which is what I assume this untainter does when it says "registry"
    Last edited by wastedbro; 02-13-2012 at 09:18 PM.
    Skype - wastedbro

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast