Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: (WIP) Hyperranking Bot

VIP Member

(WIP) Hyperranking Bot

I could start with introductions and all that b/s but those that need to know me already know me from the GlobalInfection days.

I've been working on a bot for a couple of hours now to help with hyperranking on puzzle pirates. Currently it works with any rig bot, carp bot and bilge bot out there, a little buggy with Poseidon due to bugs associated with Posiedon (Stopping when the mouse moves etc). For those that are not familiar with Hyperranking, Its how people get Neophyte/Ultimate and is pretty much the fastest way to get your stats up, or even get #1 Bilge and Rigs for those who own the bots. This bot takes the stress out of turing the boat around before league point, pulling in and out of an IO board...or even being at the keyboard while your bot hyperstats for you.

Its is still in development and will be released 3 days after I get #1 Bilge on the ocean i play on, no its not Crimson ocean -.-

Current Activity
    Improving Bot's intelligence and cleaning out useless codes.
    Changelogs
    [2/12/2012] 1.0 Auto-Swabbie Hyperstatting completed : Ultimate Rigs achieved overnight on a greenie alt.
    1.01 Can now run on any ship.
    1.02 Gets the Sailing icon up even if its disabled in Ye-Options-General. (Thanks to Pulse)
    [2/13/2012] 1.03 Instead of waiting between 90 seconds and 3 minutes before hopping of station, the bot now detects the rig puzzle's feedback indicator and waits till its Yellow or Shiny (randomly) before hopping off
    1.1 Fully Bilge Support completed: Ultimate Bilge achieved from Novice/able to Narrow/Ult (This will be faster once Imperial outpost mode is done. (New Bug found, see below)
    Current Bugs
    Only works on a plain non colored sloop [Fixed, Thanks to Face and Flashbang]
    No Human mouse movement
    Useless functions creating problems [Fixed]
    Poseidon Bilger keeps stopping everytime bot moves mouse in-puzzle.
    screenie.jpg

If you know any possible fix to any of the above bugs, please do tell.
    Last edited by Phantom; 02-13-2012 at 02:39 PM.
    Sage Man likes this.

Administrator

I'll be more than interested from purchasing this from you if you are interested.
    hit me on on msn or skype brah

VIP Member

Inb4 "I WANTZ TEST0RZ"

Sounds cool, although those are pretty bad bugs.

VIP Member

That's why its not being released yet, for some reason i cannot find an image thats common to all sail stations on all kind of ships seems like each sailing station is different. Unlike gunning where you can click the cannon, sails does not have a "spot". If anyone has any ideas on how to get past this feel free to post it here.

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    That's why its not being released yet, for some reason i cannot find an image thats common to all sail stations on all kind of ships seems like each sailing station is different. Unlike gunning where you can click the cannon, sails does not have a "spot". If anyone has any ideas on how to get past this feel free to post it here.
    Press ALT, use the Sail logo, use the Rig logo, click on it!

Sounds really awsome!

VIP Member

OP Updated with Bug Fix, Due to the massive amount of PMs i've been receiving, restricting Beta testing to VIP members only, PM me with your skype.

VIP Member

This is quite interesting actually, I went to search up how one might hyper rank shortly after reading this.

I like the fact you're back more than the bot.
    Hey welcome back!
    Btw, as a side note, after GI died, where did you guys move to?

they went to Decayed Asylum for a while,
    Then i think they went to gsurge after decayed died
    and now they're here. be happy

I think, therefore I am

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast