Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lil SMH Tools

Lil SMH Tools

With dreaming in sprinkles now we can smh easier... well why cant we wmh and not have to be there at all and not look like botters? heres some simple scar scripts that allow you to do this.

rigging: rigging smh.scar
    bilge:bilge smh.scar

run it .. select pp as its client... look it up if you dont know how to.... click play.. ensure dreaming in sprinkles is on.. riggin or bilge bots are on... run the script... leave it... (ensure the station you are at is near the middle of the screen... it wil open your station... when you hit a cit.... you'll sf... then after it will re station you... enjoy

Can't you convert to exe? I would rather not get scar on all my VMs :/ waste of time
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

mm i cud prolly do it in c# or something ill try later

Okay thanks a lot
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

This just restations, doesn't it? Sticky's bot sidekick does that. It can do it even if the station isn't in the middle. It's also a .exe.
    Skype - wastedbro

cool? and... i wanst asking for opions lol use it if you want ot not.. hence "lil smh tools"

and reason why it needs to be in the iddle or ur char next to it is otherwise after a sf it could try restation on the guy next to you s station... then it would bug out...

*edit: sorry for the double post ma bad -.-
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 07-02-2012 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Double Posting.

Quote Originally Posted by rikkimartin View Post
    cool? and... i wanst asking for opions lol use it if you want ot not.. hence "lil smh tools"
    I was telling Pain, sorry. I respect all releases, I was simply helping Pain. If you can decently code in C#, look at Notion's tutorial and mess with the source.
    Skype - wastedbro

Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    I was telling Pain, sorry. I respect all releases, I was simply helping Pain. If you can decently code in C#, look at Notion's tutorial and mess with the source.
    ok allgood, respect that

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    This just restations, doesn't it? Sticky's bot sidekick does that. It can do it even if the station isn't in the middle. It's also a .exe.
    Ya but it doesn't restation for rigging, I'll have to try this, and if they added rigging to the botsidekick that would be cool.

I dunno if you want to rikki but if u change it to a .exe adding an atlantis SF staller would be cool for those of us who don't have the bot.. if not it's no big deal though.

ill give it a shot in free time

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast