Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: [Beta Release] HenkDeJagers Hiring for me

[Beta Release] HenkDeJagers Hiring for me

Hello guys,

I found a tool i started some months ago and finished it. I know there are more of these tools, but I still wanted to make the tool.

How to use it?
    1) Select the functions you want to use and press on start.

I hope you want to use my tool and that it is useful. Feel free to give some feedback, it will result in better tools and bots in the future.

-
    Update:
    -

• Function to hire people with a minimum standing on duty stations (Sail,Rigging,Bilge and Carp)
    • Function to hire gunners with a minimum standing.

Last edited by HenkDeJager; 06-23-2012 at 01:45 PM.
    Champ, Pain and tarzan like this.

Loving these tools you're coming out with
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

i have searched for a very long time after a auto jobber that could fill my needs.. this can everything but one thing :P would it be possible to add a blacklist for poeple not to get jobbed? if they get jobbed and are on the black list then they will get planked and get a tell like "Sorry but you are on ours black list!" that would be awesome! i like your tools alot! keep up the good work

EDIT: maybe add a funtion that shouts a msg every x min? like "Tables up! We are leaving with 75 poeple!"
    i am looking for someone who can code a bot for me!! The job is paied (100-200USD maybe more) Add me on my skype "henrikkroko" or shoot me a pm! hope to hear from you

I think it would be hard to add a function who reads the user names. I really need that function, because i can then make an auto jobber who can job people with master+ or gm+ or something.

Its a nice idea to add an function who shout how many people you need to set sail or go in SMH/CI/HS.

#Return

You'd need an OCR to do that,

However, if you read your Puzzle Pirates logs while you are on a station, and grab the username from the logs it could be possible.

Can be a little confusing at first...

What language are you coding in? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    You'd need an OCR to do that,

However, if you read your Puzzle Pirates logs while you are on a station, and grab the username from the logs it could be possible.

Can be a little confusing at first...

What language are you coding in? :O
    I am using VB10. I know it's not the best language, but just think it is easy to work with.

#Return

Hit me up on Skype, I may be able to help you, if not, I know someone who can if your interested on doing an "Elite" auto jobber
    Pew likes this.

an elite auto jobber would be awesome! there kinda is one in karnisovs pilly tool tho. but it suck xD
    i am looking for someone who can code a bot for me!! The job is paied (100-200USD maybe more) Add me on my skype "henrikkroko" or shoot me a pm! hope to hear from you

I tried some ORC programs but wont get one work. I always get convert errors and warnings. Anyone knows a good one and free?

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by HenkDeJager View Post
    I tried some ORC programs but wont get one work. I always get convert errors and warnings. Anyone knows a good one and free?
    I looked thru dozens of OCR programs, free and paid. OmniPage Pro does an awesome job but can't be implemented in Java.

Forget any Java OCR, sucks big time and the only one working costs $15,000.
    Just write your own OCR as PP always uses the same font.

In addition I think this one should be under the "Projects" section as it is no real bot. However I talked Face about this in general and we both agreed on that the "bots" section from now on only should be for bots. Might or might not move all the other things to the "Projects" section as it gets more and more difficult for people to find information and fixes about bots because so many use the "bots" section for other things, instead of the "Projects" one.

//siggy by Poseidon

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast