Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Salty is offline

    Posts
    7

    Gunning Assistant?

    I started putting together a little gunning assistant that would make my gunning method much easier, and I was wondering if this interested anyone? Its probably about 25% complete. If I decide to complete it, I could release it for free. Its more of a helper though, not a complete gunning bot. If you want a nice gunning bot, I recommend PuzSol. I am using Simba to make this script. It's very popular for creating Runescape scripts. Its probably most known for its color detection abilities. Heres a quick video I threw together of its current state:



    What this does:

    Finds cannon and clicks on it.

    Finds an appropriate board

    When a good board is found, it sets loops
    and moves cursor in front of first cannon for convenience.

    After first cannon is loaded by you, it sets loops again and moves the cursor in front of the next cannon for convenience.

    After second cannon is loaded, it sets loops and moves cursor in appropriate spot for loading the third.

    Thats it so far.. This is the gunning method I used to get ult myself (I loaded the 4th cannon too, will implement it aswell). It is a somewhat sloppy method that requires less skill. Good boards and cooperative pieces are usually key to getting ult with this method. Also, quick hands are necessary. I designed this bot for convenience.

  2. #2
    Server Admin
    Sticky is offline

    Posts
    966
    Interesting. So it requires the 3rd bottom row to be completely clear of obstacles?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Salty is offline

    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    Interesting. So it requires the 3rd bottom row to be completely clear of obstacles?
    exactly, it will keep abandoning until it has a board like that. Those boards are common, id say above 50% so its not that bad.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Tarrington is offline

    Posts
    146
    I LOVE Simba. I wrote a few Runescape scripts on it. I was going to start messing with it on PP, just haven't gotten around to it.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Salty is offline

    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrington View Post
    I LOVE Simba. I wrote a few Runescape scripts on it. I was going to start messing with it on PP, just haven't gotten around to it.
    It has great antiban functions.. and it is easy to pick up. I would love to see a YPP section on the SRL forums

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Tarrington is offline

    Posts
    146
    I tried to get one going one time I believe. And ya, the antiban is great. Its so geared for Runescape though, so many Funcations are made specifically for Runescape. I never did a whole lot with it, basic stuff. Power Miners, Mining with banking, Woodcutting, Was working on an RC one when i got bored. May start that project back up.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    wastedbro is offline

    Posts
    527
    This would actually be pretty simple to code in C#, knowing what I know at least. I wouldn't want to steal your idea, though.
    Skype - wastedbro

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Tarrington is offline

    Posts
    146
    Idk anything about C#, I have taken classes on C++, but I couldn't write a bot in it even. Simba is EXTREMELY easy to use. Most people can produce a great working bot in Simba in less than 72 hours if they try. I am going to start work on a Bilge bot using Simba I think, to get my feet wet.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Salty is offline

    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrington View Post
    Idk anything about C#, I have taken classes on C++, but I couldn't write a bot in it even. Simba is EXTREMELY easy to use. Most people can produce a great working bot in Simba in less than 72 hours if they try. I am going to start work on a Bilge bot using Simba I think, to get my feet wet.
    I wouldn't know where to start with an algorithm for a bilge bot.. I would have to see an outdated bot first.. But yeah good luck with that! I'm here if you need help.
    P.S. just bought VIP ;D

  10. #10
    Server Admin
    Sticky is offline

    Posts
    966
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltyspoons View Post
    I wouldn't know where to start with an algorithm for a bilge bot.. I would have to see an outdated bot first.. But yeah good luck with that! I'm here if you need help.
    P.S. just bought VIP ;D
    Here's the source to Pure Bilge (aka Crystal Bilge): Pure Bilger-Source.zip
    Warning: This is detected. It will get your YPP account banned.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •