Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Simple but effective Hyper Ranking Bot!

Simple but effective Hyper Ranking Bot!

Today i had absolutely nothing to do. And whtile trying to hyper rank my new dude i was getting annoyed with having to ensure i didn't pass the LP and when ever i needed to grab a bite to eat or something i had to be quick to not risk stuffing up my pattern. So i decided to code a simplistic little scar script that means you can hyper rank with the bots and walk off come back and your sweet. Also beneficial for those with high experience which means taking large amounts of time to gain ultimate etc with this you can walk off !! ill post vid shortly... Please no critisizm its just a simple tool helped me so maybe it will help you.

So far it only does sloop hyper ranking for rigging but i will make more for al lthe other bots later!

#Return

Having tested a working Hyper-rank bot, I found it to be too powerful and ultimately ruin the game. (As much as it's already ruined)

I'd really like to request that if you do continue to code it further, that you keep it private so you do not destroy the game.
    Unfortunately, Hyper-ranking bots are just way too powerful.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Having tested a working Hyper-rank bot, I found it to be too powerful and ultimately ruin the game. (As much as it's already ruined)

I'd really like to request that if you do continue to code it further, that you keep it private so you do not destroy the game.
    Unfortunately, Hyper-ranking bots are just way too powerful.

Thanks.
    That sucks a fat one doesn't it O.o

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by rikkimartin View Post
    That sucks a fat one doesn't it O.o
    I'm not really sure what you meant by this comment, but yes, I agree, It does suck that we cannot release hyper-rank bots that overpower and destroy the game.

However, it is in the best interest of the game that the decision was made, and it was not an easy decision to make.

If you feel nice enough to release it to at least some people, I'd love to have the SCAR script. (PM me if possible)

VIP Member

Id talk to face about releasing it not trying to be rude But If it was me coding it a mod wouldn't be the one telling me what to do. Since face has a ton of experience and he told me not to then I wouldn't your choice though just my way of thinking since mods have nothing to do with bots I would take it to face . And scarecrow nothing against you but it seems like a waste if he coded it and it could be used. I think face should have a say because if its not going to break the game face would know more so if it will or wont just saying he is like the all knowing when it comes to this stuff.

#Return

Considering it was Face who made the call about the Hyper-rank bot I was testing, I do know what happens to the game.

I actually have a bit to do with the bots. I have worked with Phantom and Severn directly and helped other coders out as well.

No coding is a waste, it's all experience in my opinion.

Administrator

I think it's really cool what you've done Rikki, and I think it's really cool that you coded it

However it is way too powerful. If released ypp would be broken stat wise. Just pure concentrated broken ypp. which I don't think anyone wants. At all.

So I'd suggest you just keep it to yourself and have the content knowledge of knowing you made something super silly powerful

VIP Member

Ah you see I wasn't aware face made that call sorry scarecrow. Well Rikki its cool you made it XD Still wanna see the vid but you heard the boss man. You could really do some shit with that now XD have fun with your private bot.

Administrator

Not that he isn't allowed to release it after all members can freely post what they want (as long as it is within the rules). It's just a strong request that he does not actually release it, as it would ruin the game.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast