An Auto Station Bot that doesn't require such a high processor.

I am in desperate need and would love it if someone were to make an autostationing bot. On just rigs! Thats all I'm asking just rigs! It would be nice if it were for all the stations! But as I know I feel like if it were to do that it would require more CPU. So here me out here an autostation/anti-afk/sf staller. There is one out that I use that doesnt require as much CPU, but as you see it just supports, Carpentry and bildge. I know theyre would be kids that would pay for this creation if it were to include everything and wouldn't require as much CPU as the previous. Please someone make it would help out alot.

Thanks.

Something of this calibar would sell for hundreds per license and is also unlikely to be made.

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Quote Originally Posted by Kandor View Post
    Something of this calibar would sell for hundreds per license and is also unlikely to be made.
    That logically makes no sense at all.
    No I am not a computer coder, yes I know the basics of computer coding I am trying to learn my way up the tree of coding. But as I stated in my previous post, I am using a FREE one that is autostation on bildge/carp, anti-afk, aswell as auto stall for swordfight. Oh! and also it logs off after the booty is divided. IT is absolutey free, no charge. It is perfect. Your saying to create on that would cost 100 of dollars! And as I am no expert in computer coding, I know for sure, it would not cost that much money. Unless is had the bots built inside of it. As it would be quite simple if you were at expert level of coding. As for copy right issues you would just snippit some of the code from the auto-stationer im using not completely copy it and then create new code, mess with pixeliating. And change it for rigs. Thru everything if you were an expert it would probably take a week. But for me it would probably take me a year.

VIP Member

In production

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Kandor View Post
    Rather easily coded, just a hell lot to debug.

//siggy by Poseidon

I'd do it if I had time. Maybe once I'm done with all my current projects
    Skype - wastedbro

I like how all of Kandor's posts are either him disagreeing with someone or condescending.

I think he was joking. Maybe mocking all the people who said things like an SF bot won't be made and such
    Skype - wastedbro

Here's your auto station bot. Auto Station Bot.exe

Oh sorry, maybe I misread the first post. I thought he meant he wanted a bot that would autostation, bot bilge, bot carp etc. Hence I said it would be difficult with a low CPU useage.

Tradeami; I've got a negative vibe, what of it?

R.ita I.s P.erfect