Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Steam untaint?

  1. #1
    Member
    blakjak21 is offline

    Posts
    34

    Steam untaint?

    Is there anyway to untaint the steam version? i want to try dark seas but i was banned a long time ago on steam so cant create any new pirates.

  2. #2
    Captain Medals
    Mehfailz x3 is offline

    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by blakjak21 View Post
    Is there anyway to untaint the steam version? i want to try dark seas but i was banned a long time ago on steam so cant create any new pirates.
    Yes, make a dedicated Steam account for Puzzle Pirates.

    It doesn't take much effort to set it up, but given that you probably don't know how to untaint properly it wouldn't be worth it
    Who do you think you are?


  3. #3
    Member
    blakjak21 is offline

    Posts
    34
    would you be willing to explain how to untaint properly?

  4. #4
    Captain Medals
    Mehfailz x3 is offline

    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by blakjak21 View Post
    would you be willing to explain how to untaint properly?
    Is your name Hera by any chance?
    Who do you think you are?


  5. #5
    Banned
    Prescep is offline

    Posts
    16
    PM me, i can tell you the safest untaint methods i know.

  6. #6
    Member
    blakjak21 is offline

    Posts
    34
    thank ill PM you now, and no mehfailz im not hera

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    dubya335 is offline

    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by blakjak21 View Post
    thank ill PM you now, and no mehfailz im not hera
    did you ever get it? if so, PM me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •