Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: [Release] Poker Experience Tool!

#Return

[Release] Poker Experience Tool!

Poker Experience Tool!

As requested, a poker experience tool was made. This tool will sit and fold at poker for you while raising your experience in poker.

Features
    - Human mouse movement
    - Stat Updater (Will update your stat on the form instead of leaving the puzzle and checking etc.)
    - Random Anti-bans
    - Less suspicious then just an anti-afker

Screenshot :

capture.jpg

~Removed~

Instructions
    1 - Log on Puzzle Pirates and sit at a poker table.
    2 - Open the Poker Experience Tool.
    3 - Press Start.

Enjoy! If you have any comments or complaints or problems, either PM me or post in this thread. Thanks <3
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 01-29-2014 at 06:59 AM.
    Champ, Snipes12 and nathan463 like this.

mrt

I'll try it out in q min buddy looks great though

I know this is off topic, but would anyone know, when downloading something like a bot, both my internet and norton try to block it, would there be an easy way around that? cause even when i click download anyway it wont work

mrt

go to your fire wall and turn it off,

Banned

Disable your anti-virus auto protect utnil system restart.

Ex-Staff Member

Looks awesome man. I will definitely try it out sometime. Looks like it will be a lot better than an anti-afker.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkster007 View Post
    I know this is off topic, but would anyone know, when downloading something like a bot, both my internet and norton try to block it, would there be an easy way around that? cause even when i click download anyway it wont work
    If its from this site and from a trusted member, you have nothing to worry about. Just don't download anything stupid when you disable your firewall/AV
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Quote Originally Posted by sparkster007 View Post
    if your using windows 7 i normally turn off firewall for my downloads folder. or some other folder that i download trust stuff to. then make sure where ever i extract it is also on the execptions list

An idea of mine on how you can improve this is to make it not fold certain cards.... I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who watches TV and plays poker, and folding can get really annoying. So it would be cool if this could like recognize really good hands like AA, AK, AQ, KK, KQ, etc. etc. So if I'm watching it fold normally and then I see it not folding I know I have a good hand. And it could just sit there waiting for the user input so it will eventually fold if you do nothing and keep going as normal. I think that would be cool dunno if anyone else would want something like this.

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xalyx View Post
    An idea of mine on how you can improve this is to make it not fold certain cards.... I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who watches TV and plays poker, and folding can get really annoying. So it would be cool if this could like recognize really good hands like AA, AK, AQ, KK, KQ, etc. etc. So if I'm watching it fold normally and then I see it not folding I know I have a good hand. And it could just sit there waiting for the user input so it will eventually fold if you do nothing and keep going as normal. I think that would be cool dunno if anyone else would want something like this.
    I may be 8 months late, but that's a poker experience tool not a poker bot.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast