Looking for Help! 1m!

Can anyone please help me to untaint my PC and NOT get banned for ban evasion after?
    I've been banned more than 100 times since 2008.
    I've tried anything, i Delete hash, change IP, MAC adress, Change Computer's name, Delete Prefs from registery, also click the "untaint" button of supplycrate, everything. I always get ban for ban evasion after. I even re-installed my OS (Win XP), changed MAC And Ip, it showed i'm not tainted, but i still got banned for ban evasion. How can i get unbanned? If you really help me and my account survives for more than a week, i'll pay you 1m poe after the week in Emerald/Meridian.
    More info: When i reinstalled my OS, i deleted only C: Partition, but it's the one os is installed. PLEAS EHELP!

Mew
    Banned

I've been banned more than 300 times since 2008. Get on my level, kid.

VIP Member

Have you been using the same email address? Are you sure your ip actually changed? Are you sure its a clean OS install and not just an upgrade install? These may seem like simple questions but sometimes people miss the small things. Also you might want to contact your ISP and ask them to change the ip address tell them you have been getting threats from someone who has your ip or something and you should be able to get it changed easily. AKA tell them your getting a DDOS threat or something. Have you tried upgrading to windows 7 and making sure it was a clean install not an upgrade? That might be able to help you. Also are you using any bots and if so which ones? Your not going to be able to get unbanned but you can untaint and make a new account btw. You could also try running a VM (Virtual Machine) with a different copy of windows on it that way it is a different computer so to speak.

Mew
    Banned

I'll untaint you over teamviewer for a shot at the 1m prize.

Router mac address, often not able to change it - You will need to ring your ISP and tell them some bullshit story about how the routers MAC address is causing you problems online. They might be able to change it remotely or you may need a new router.

By the way, you will have to change EVERY single thing you listed when you get banned again. Good luck

Lol, if you know how to untaitn how did you get banned 300 times?

Mew
    Banned

Mine's essentially unfixable. They actually look for me on a daily basis, so I just use then BS untainter now so I can just play on free days for fun, I accepted my fate, I don't care anymore. But I could probably help you.