Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ultimate in Swordfighting Fast (Within 30 minutes to an hour)

I have tons of experience with this puzzle, with over 9 years devoted to it. I can guarantee I will have you an ultimate in this puzzle very fast. On top of that, every account I have swordfighted for so far has gotten more poe than they started with. Now I can't guarantee that for everyone, however it's been that way so far. I am looking to obtain at least $8 for my expertise.

Please have any sword equipped but a foil or a stick and I would appreciate that. I can not get far with swords that are not productive no matter what attack you send with them. Please also have a parlour badge unless it's a free day.

Every time I log onto your account, keep in mind I take your account security seriously. I will only log into your account with a ip and mac address that is unique to you. For security reasons we can use teamview so that you can enter your password into Puzzle Pirates.

If you don't need ultimate in swordfighting and just need solid experience, ask me about that and we can work something out. I do not use alts to repeatedly lose to your pirate, I will do it the legit way.

To contact me, please message me on Skype at andrew.hn1. Skype is always running on my phone and computer so I can reply very quickly back to you. If you don't have that option to you, contact me via email at gimmeabreak94@yahoo.com or even on here.
    Last edited by doombringer; 07-16-2014 at 05:28 AM.

Bump

Discount if I get ultimate for 2 accounts?
    new life, who this

Hi Watch, thanks for taking interest in my thread. For two accounts I wouldn't mind to charge $10. Hopefully you're all right with that and I hope to hear from you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by doombringer View Post
    Hi Watch, thanks for taking interest in my thread. For two accounts I wouldn't mind to charge $10. Hopefully you're all right with that and I hope to hear from you soon.
    Hi, feel free to add the skype in my signature. We can discuss more on skype c:
    new life, who this

superb swordsman, got me ult very quickly, big vouch very nice guy as well :P

Bump currently looking for more takers.

Bump

So far has done 1 account and is really nice to work with. He went first for me, highly recommend!
    new life, who this

Finished my second account, really great to work with
    new life, who this

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast