Giving free stats :

I just need some vounches for my shop

Offering:

GM sails
    Leg Rigs
    Leg Bilge

You should have a officer badge and a ship for me to use

Contact me : dessette1
    Last edited by stosmo; 04-10-2014 at 08:19 PM.

I would like Master+ sails and Riggs if possible but dont have an officer badge or a ship sorry.

I dont see why he needs to use your ship and badge when he could just do it threw the navy. Makes me kind of itchy

xxx
    Banned

Needs that for hyperranking purposes my best opinion

Yeah hyper ranking is the easiest way to achieve high ranks due to the amount of work ults take these days. Learn your stuff before you make someone look bad @countryswag

lol, mate ive played this game since beta was released i know how the stats work. Now i seen you reported this person. Dont you feel like a DA?

I asked him for stats and he refuses to go first or use TV. I didn't know that at the time.

is he legit?

Would chance it unless you use an alt only

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldnt**

#Return

So I'm just going to assume the people flaming this stats thread have sufficient proof that this person is a scammer...

The ship and officer badge is most likely required so he can hyper-rank... Just like about 75%+ of services require. That does not make someone more "suspicious".

As for refusing to use TV, I can understand the want to not use it. People are quite talented at finding ways to do things to your computer via a TV connection. Watching him perform your stats over TV isn't a right, it's a courtesy. Yes I do believe it's suspicious that he doesn't allow it, but that does not make him a scammer.

He's refusing to go first? I would if I were him too, you're just as suspicious in my eyes. You have 0 vouches and are asking for a loan of over 1 million PoE: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...me-1m-poe.html - If you're truly worried he'll run off with your money, use a Middleman, I know Phantom is always available.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast