Statice's Stat Service! (Ultimates & #1's & Custom Accounts)

Welcome! I've started this shop as I am in need of $$$ at the moment & because I have nothing better to do. At this point in time, I am only comfortable with piracy stats, as the carousing and crafting puzzles take up too much time.

Things to know:

• I have already and am consistently able to achieve every single stat listed below, unless indicated with "COMING SOON". I will only post things that I have actually achieved in game by myself.

None of these stats are botted in any way. I puzzle by hand only!

• I use a paid premium VPN (virtual private network).

• Prices may be negotiated if you purchase in bulk.

• Cash payments are accepted through PayPal in USD only. PoE payments can be made in-game on either ocean (accepted at a rate of 100k/$3) through the Swordfighting or Poker method (solid SF or narrow Poker).

• Before I start working, I will let you know ahead of time about how long each stat will take to complete.
    - Sails, rigs, carpentry, patch, & bilge: 15-45 minutes (As long as I have access to a ship and a IO chart.)
    - Gunnery:
    5 minutes
    - TH: Depending on how long the haul lasts & the distance between each chart.
    - Duty navigation: Depending on experience and standing.
    - Battle navigation: Depending on experience and standing, will generally take a few days.
    - Swordfighting & Rumble : Depending on how many different players are on the tables.

• Sailing, rigging, carpentry, patching, bilge, gunnery, treasure haul, and duty navigation should be completed fairly quickly, depending on how high your current experience standing in that puzzle is. For example, if you are Transcendent/able, it will take me a significantly longer time than if you were Broad/able.

• Battle navigation (when available) will take a significantly longer time than any other stat, which is also why the price is substantially higher.

• Swordfighting and rumble stats will be completed depending on how many people are currently playing those puzzles at the moment. (If no one is online to join the tables, I will not be able to play anyone. Thus, the stat would not be able to be raised.)

• I will be online every day to receive orders, but due to the fact that I also have a life, I may not be able to respond/work right away. If this happens, please be patient! I will service you as soon as I have the time to.

• And last but not least, the price list....:

• Sailing:
    -
    $5 or 167k PoE for ultimate
    -
    $30 or 1 mil PoE for #1

• Rigging:
    -
    -
    $30or 1 mil PoE for #1

• Carpentry:
    -
    -
    $30or 1 mil PoE for #1

• Patching:
    -
    -
    $30or 1 mil PoE for #1

• Bilge:
    -
    -
    $30 or 1 mil PoE for #1

➚ All puzzles above require an officer badge, a ship, and an imperial outpost chart (for the quickest service). If not, you must at least provide a ship, 1,000 pieces of eight, and a chart.

• Gunnery
    :
    -
    -
    $30 or 1 mil PoE for #1

• Treasure Haul (must provide treasure haul expedition maps):
    -
    - #1 COMING SOON

• Duty Navigation (must provide a ship, 1,000 pieces of eight, and a chart):
    -
    $12 or 400k PoE for ultimate
    -
    $35 or 1,167,000 PoE for #1

• Battle Navigation (must provide a sloop, money for stock, officer badge, interarch chart):
    -
    $60 or 2 mil PoE for ultimate
    - #1 COMING SOON

I will only get ultimate battle navigation for 1 person at a time, as it takes quite awhile to complete! However, you may still sign up to be waitlisted.

• Swordfighting (must provide parlor badge & a falchion):
    -
    $9 or 300k PoE for ultimate
    - #1 COMING SOON

• Rumble (must provide parlor badge & possibly a blackjack):
    -
    $9 or 300k PoE for ultimate
    - #1 COMING SOON

Also willing to do custom accounts, if you'd like!

If this sounds appealing to you, please contact me by adding me on Skype. We can do all of our talking there! My Skype username is: Stat1ce
    Once the request is sent, I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
    I would also appreciate it a lot if you would post vouches below once you have experienced my service!

Spoiler: Vouches & Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Iqbapns View Post
    Super nice and efficient! Vouchvouchvouch.
    Last edited by Statice; 02-08-2014 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Updated information & added time estimates! :)

I have sent you a friend's request on Skype. Look forward to discussing

How much would you take to get sailing from legendary to ultimate? God, I been trying this for ages and I just can't reach it.

Quote Originally Posted by Azark View Post
    How much would you take to get sailing from legendary to ultimate? God, I been trying this for ages and I just can't reach it.
    It shouldn't take too long! Add me on skype (stat1ce) and we can talk more there!

Prices lowered! Add me on Skype if you're interested!

*** Taking orders, hit me up! ***

Please don't steal images from my stat service thread.

*Bump!*
    Still taking orders, contact me!

I am temporarily not offering ultimate Swordfighting and rumble, as I have too many similar orders at the time and they take awhile to complete.
    If you still would like these stats, contact me and I will wait list you!

Super nice and efficient! Vouchvouchvouch.

Hey there, adding your skype. Interested in Ult Dnav and possibly Ult Bnav