Account Banned On Ypp?

First time ever being banned on this CPU and it says I am banned for ban evasion. No clue why and or how but is there something one of you can do to fix this over Teamviewer8? I'd really love to start gaining my jolly rogers and stats back.

Will, also do anything possible to use someones HMA account from stating to anything, so please help.

Contact me in forum and or skye which is,

nick_st101

Thank you for your time and PLEASE help me untaint <3
    Last edited by Logo; 11-08-2013 at 02:23 AM.

ur CPU doesnt mean a thing on ur computer 2 be banned its your Dynamic IP address and ur Mac Address

True, but this is a brand new computer also brand new router/modem, so to be banned for ban evasion is quite odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Logo View Post
    First time ever being banned on this CPU and it says I am banned for ban evasion. No clue why and or how but is there something one of you can do to fix this over Teamviewer8? I'd really love to start gaining my jolly rogers and stats back.

Will, also do anything possible to use someones HMA account from stating to anything, so please help.

Contact me in forum and or skye which is,

nick_st101

Thank you for your time and PLEASE help me unbanned <3

Well I am sorry but you cant get unbanned you can get unatained to make a new account.

Quote Originally Posted by Logo View Post
    True, but this is a brand new computer also brand new router/modem, so to be banned for ban evasion is quite odd.

Happened to me too a few months ago. I keep telling people they don't need concrete evidence anymore, but no one believes me

Yes untainted, It dosen't matter to me about the account just being ban free would be fine, so I won't have to come up to this problem ever again.

- - - Updated - - -

Bumping

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who wants to help my teamviewer is

399 513 561

13rn7n
    Last edited by Logo; 11-08-2013 at 02:28 AM.