Like Tree16Likes
  • 2 Post By Mehfailz x3
  • 2 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: Let me wager for you

Let me wager for you

Willing to help you win some poe in treasure drop wagers. Ult numb 1 on various oceans send pm or reply here. I will not need to log into the account we will use a free software to do this. 200% legit . Just trying to polish my td skills and help you

this is no way an attempt to scam i just want to play treasure drop. and i like to wager lol
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 01-19-2013 at 04:04 AM. Reason: Double Post.

Captain Medals

Can't you play TD on your own Account? Are you banned otherwise?
    Why wager with other people's PoEs? You surely have your own PoEs if you are that great at wagering.

And why are you that impatient?
    Rage and doubleuson like this.
    Who do you think you are?

Banned

I would also like to point out that people *can* be frozen when they use Teamviewer (the "free software"), meaning they could temporarily freeze your TV and steal your poe/items while you can't do anything unless you d/c yourself or shutdown your PC. So I am not saying this is a scam but I think I am allowed to warn people of the risks.

haha im not interested in scamming your online pixel poe or items. just attempting to establish a rep on here and wager some poes in Td on ur pirate wats the big deal. besides if you read my other posts it says im trying to ban evade, so if i did steal ur items it would be useless since i would get banned haha. Im trying to polish my TD while helping you

[B]edit 250% [/B]
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 01-19-2013 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Double Post.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Are you 8?
    nah im eight times three minus three times zero plus 20

The oms ban players like me because im a threat to their own profit on their main accounts.

add me on skype if interested -----> gentlemanbro
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 01-19-2013 at 04:04 AM. Reason: Double Post.

#Return

Alright, so bans are being handed out to those people whose posts are pure trolling or just posting completely off-topic

Thanks guys

Edit: Also you need to edit your posts and not double post (unless its over 24 hours from the last past and you need to bump!). Next time you double post you will be given an infraction.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 01-19-2013 at 04:05 AM.
    Zulzarax and Rage like this.

Still doing this? I want to test your service and give feedback