Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: <Smit01> Puzzle Pirates Services - Ban Appeals - kade Assistant

<Smit01> Puzzle Pirates Services - Ban Appeals - kade Assistant

Dear All,

Hope everyone is doing well today,

My name is Smit01 and I would like to offer you a chance.
    Have you been trying to blockade but can't rally the troops? losing because of 5 ? 10 ? 50? jobbers..
    Have you been banned for trying a bot, buying a fam, calling someone a feckin cunt?

Well I am here to help, to give you that chance to provide you what you need to be a true Puzzle Pirates Super Star.

Why would you trust this guy? he's appeared form no where?!

Must know I work in the shadow realm and do not typical like to go public, but times have changed lets get the party started.
    Between the years of 09-16 I provided in game services for a number of games including running 5 teams completing Challenge Mode Boosting in World of Warcraft, a team that would stat grind in Runescape, Selling a variety of services, pets, familiars , Mounts, achievements so fourth. Even Sponsored an Esports team.

I am currently Offering the following Services

-- Blockade Army -- Network of Bots that can provide high end DRs and tokens consistently
    1 JobBot = $7 per 3 Rounds
    2 JobBot = $12 per 3 Round
    3 Jobbot= $18 per 3 Round
    5 Jobbot = $25 per 3 Round

Need more then DM for prices.

Ban Appeals.

I am selling high end detailed ban appeals THAT HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL! as there is no guarantee due history so fourth with your pirate I can not promise you that you will get un banned. But I have currently got pirates banned for Botting. Ban Evasion and Harassment Unbanned. Most Recent Being April 2019

Stats Service

Please be advised this stat service has multiple options for completion prices advertised are standard rates. None of these stats are botted and will not cause a risk of ban.

Ultimate Swordfighting - $10
    Ultimate Rumble - $10
    Ultimate Drinker - $12
    Ultimate Poker - $5
    No1 Poker - $15
    No1# Drinker - $40

Ultimate Blacksmith - $20
    No1 Blacksmith - $50

PoE, Items Shoppe

Emerald

Currently have 10m In PoE with another 10m in Items,

I reserve the right to withdraw if I feel the situation is not suitable or trustworthy.
    I have vouches available and I will not go first.
    Every Person to purchase will agree to my terms and contract that will provide papal evidence to insure me.

Kind Regards

Smit01
    DM Me for Inquiries

Raz

Ban Appeals...

Payment before or after the ban has been lifted?
    123love123 likes this.
    "Im just saying that the things some people say about you doesn't put you in a good spotlight."

^^
    "I got fake people showin' fake love to me" - Drake

HI Raz.

I am happy to discuss the service with you, and what I can do to assist.
    I was quite happy to proceed to offer limited people a trial, but I have been advised not to take payments after.

Kind Regards
    Last edited by smit01; 05-04-2019 at 09:09 AM.

Raz

Well if you need any review copies for that service you should reach out. I can put your skills to the test.
    "Im just saying that the things some people say about you doesn't put you in a good spotlight."

^^
    "I got fake people showin' fake love to me" - Drake

Appreciate the offer Raz,

But if people want examples I am happy to provide on discussion of purchase.
    Mehfailz x3 likes this.

Update - Currently have access up to a potential of 250 Jobbers.

Another Successful Appeal

gad damn you must be making a killing! Is this why all kades have been over after 1 round? haha

Update -- Ban Appeals -- Next 5 Ban Appeals will be only 25 Euros this will include full explanation of what we are doing and why we are writing it in this format, One appeal written by me will give you the skills to do it by your self in the future.

-- Also Now selling --
    Safe Evasion Guide - a way to evade efficiently and prevent being banned for evasion. 15 euros I will walk you though step by step how to play without being hassled.

I have 3 Ban Appeals Left Guys -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast