Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pikachu

Thread: Successful Ban Plea

Successful Ban Plea

I was banned a year ago for botting. My captain at the time sent a petition saying I use and auto clicker in a VM on ad sites to generate cash...Bahaha nice attempt on their part, they told them I have to send in the appeal, probably saw through the BS anyways. But if you can get me an appeal that works i'd be willing to pay depending on price. PM me if you think you can!
    Owns: Agros Shipwright,Poesidon Bilging,Inferno Blacksmith,Sugar and Spice,Dreaming In Sprinkles,Aeolus Rigger,Trident Bilge,Spools of Silk,Blowhard Patching,Flaming Balls,Overhall TH,Cards On Fire

Captain Medals

Be honest, list everything they want to know so they dont have to ask twice and imply that you'll buy doubloons in the future (or if you bought shit in the past, make sure to bring that up).

Make it sound like you are a casual Jimmy that got caught by the mighty gods that nobody can fool and that you are truly sorry. Don't try to discuss but rather make it sound like you love them for giving you an opportunity to redeem yourself. Lick that granny butthole until its clean.

Good luck on your 35% chance of getting unbanned if your ban is truly that long ago and you didn't cause too much trouble. They are in dire need of players and had an unban wave not too long ago.

That'll be 29.99$ please.
    Last edited by Mehfailz x3; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:23 PM.
    Who do you think you are?

Mehfailz x3's lover (^ ◕ᴥ◕ ^)

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Be honest, list everything they want to know so they dont have to ask twice and imply that you'll buy doubloons in the future (or if you bought shit in the past, make sure to bring that up).
    HA! What a fucking joke.

Sobo's #1 bae

Quote Originally Posted by 123love123 View Post
    HA! What a fucking joke.
    Hell ya, still following Medals around. I'm so happy for you two.
    123love123 likes this.

Mehfailz x3's lover (^ ◕ᴥ◕ ^)

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Hell ya, still following Medals around. I'm so happy for you two.
    Ah, for a second there I wasn't sure if we were talking about me or you.

P.S. I miss you cleaning you in sf

P.P.S I win

P.P.P.S I am kidding, don't cry