paying well for someone to untaint my mac

Hello just coming back to YPP from a couple year hiatus. Looking for anyone knowledgeable about untainting macs to help. I will paypal you first if you are a somewhat credible person on this website. Will do this through team viewer. Thank you and hope someone gets back to me soon.

Sobo's #1 bae

How much u payin dawg?

$15?

Banned

As much as making 15usd is always fun, untainting a computer to a state you wont get caught is extremely hard, and requires some hardware changes aswell to the best of my knowledge.

- - - Updated - - -

I can make you an account on my semi-tainted computer for free if you wish to have sme fun with the game, if you have something more long-term in mind, first if you are using wireless internet you would have to change that, the router/network card on your laptop+ various other things.

Captain Medals

You can reliably untaint your computer without any hardware changes, but this user is asking to have his Mac untainted - so it's much more difficult.
    Who do you think you are?

What's a fair price for a thorough untaint on a Mac, mehfailz?

Captain Medals

I'm not sure. Untainting is really no rocket science. It depends on whether or not you are able to change yer MAC adress properly and how well you can swipe yer system from YPP files (as there is no regedit on Macbooks).
    Who do you think you are?

I have macdaddy to change it ..is that usually a sufficient way to change Mac adress?

If someone knows how and can do it for me on TV ill up the price I pay to make it worth your time. Let me know.