Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Possible Ultimate Only Drinking

Im considering doing a Drinking service done with customer participation. (I will not be logging into your account what so ever, just be me, you and a table)

I would like to hear what people would consider paying for a service, (Any Doubloon Ocean) Paypal offer, and Poe offer.

Meridian Offer in poe must be higher due to the fact i play on Emerald, and dont like the tax.

Please leave your Offers below, and i will consider a new service.

Banned

Considering how useless it is to have ultimate, if you don't know how to drink. A few dollars at max, or about 100K

It probably takes like around half an hour or less to create enough alts for one ultimate. Maybe like $3-$4.

naw it takes way longer to create alts because you gotta get em all to narrow

Only narrow+ can get ultimate??
    Last edited by Pedro; 07-11-2015 at 08:08 PM.

Drinking you must play a full game and ensure that the alt you want to win wins. Plus due to the fact it is probably the hardest to get Ultimate (ive noticed 1 to 2 Ultimates on the Ultimate list per day) and it takes longer to make these alts then Rumble and Swordfight, so price would be higher lol.

well u can bash novice-apprentice alts all you want but your ranking isnt going to go up much

I only bash customers once my alts are Narrow lol, also once they drop below renowned they are rarely used

you dont have to be narrow + for anything an alt could just simply leave the game and the other persons stat could still go up

thats what gets detected mate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast