Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Hiring Botters With VM's

I am looking to hire people with bots and VM's for blockade jobbing every weekend. Please post your Skype below. Will pay a decent price.

Banned

deadc0de99

VM?

Virtual machine

bayley.thomas1997 (i MAY be able to do it, i have plenty of VM's but just recently started a job so dont know how many weekends of mine are free, keep in touch.

Mmhawkinsk

off almost all weekends.

Can provide you with 5-8 bots depending on stations needed, if just bilge and rigs can provide 10 woodyet1 on skype

Still looking?

Banned

if i use lets say 2 VM's at the same time in a HS or a cade will they have the same IP like my main laptop and i can get taint? never used that taint before and unless i have too i dont want to try xD so also can anyone here vouch for that taint we get for free from bot supply?

Quote Originally Posted by Eran Gelber View Post
    if i use lets say 2 VM's at the same time in a HS or a cade will they have the same IP like my main laptop and i can get taint? never used that taint before and unless i have too i dont want to try xD so also can anyone here vouch for that taint we get for free from bot supply?
    The taint remover works I can promise you that but.... idk much about vm's either haha or i would have an sloop with 7 bots haha. maybe someone who used it before can tell us more about that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast