Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling Poe on Emerald

I currently have 2.55m poe in stock on Emerald. I'm looking to sell in quantities of 1m poe for $34. This is my first time selling on here but I am a serious seller and very trustworthy. Trades will be done through Paypal and the purchaser will go first preferably. Trades in-game will be done in a safe method to avoid detection. All my transactions I have done will be transparent on this thread. Thanks to all those interested!

I don't have a single vouch yet for selling poe but I have plenty of vouches on my swordfighting services thread. I am a compassionate and serious person that would not scam another person. I am looking for the same still at the moment. You can either add my skype as follows or just even message me at gimmeabreak94@yahoo.com

Skype name: andrew.hn1

In Stock: 0
    Last edited by doombringer; 08-12-2014 at 09:10 PM.

currently on a HS run but in about an hour i'd say I'd like to buy 1mil if you'll be around

Banned

Ill buy now pm me your Skype

I still have 2m I'm wanting to sell. However, I prefer to sell it to someone reliable on here as I see I have a banned member on this thread. I am very cautious about proceeding with this as I worked hard to obtain this poe.

Sold 100k just a few minutes ago to an individual without an account on here. Anyone else?

How much would you give me for like $5 USD?

I'm down to 1.2m right now after selling 1m to Pumpkin.

Vouch for OP. Put up with me and he actually gave me 20K PoE for free at the end of it even though I was unable to purchase. Will be dealing with him tomorrow.
    Last edited by Legion; 08-10-2014 at 04:48 AM. Reason: Offended certain people.

Sold another mil to Djdrew, thanks for your business guys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast