Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Selling Inn on Emerald

  1. #1
    Banned
    Eyes is offline

    Posts
    54

    Selling Inn on Emerald

    Hi guys I am selling my Inn, anyone interested?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Money is offline

    Posts
    282
    Gull?

  3. #3
    Banned
    Eyes is offline

    Posts
    54
    Yes it is in the Gull.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Moaz is offline

    Posts
    279
    Howmuch ur looking for?

  5. #5
    Banned
    Clotho is offline

    Posts
    15
    Lol, so many accounts. Almost like your hacking them, ahahaha, I mean so many with amazing or at least a ton of experience. Which is odd but.... I mean I assume the account would have to be afk to do it but, gg. Idk, i just find it odd you can have tons of 9 years of jolly roggers with stats. Almost like a never ending load of accounts.
    Last edited by Clotho; 08-04-2014 at 06:14 AM.

  6. #6
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Clotho View Post
    Lol, so many accounts. Almost like your hacking them, ahahaha, I mean so many with amazing or at least a ton of experience. Which is odd but.... I mean I assume the account would have to be afk to do it but, gg. Idk, i just find it odd you can have tons of 9 years of jolly roggers with stats. Almost like a never ending load of accounts.
    Wouldn't surprise me. There was a brute-force attack on accounts a while ago, we locked down account selling in order to prevent the sale of hacked accounts. Probably from back then.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Clotho is offline

    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me. There was a brute-force attack on accounts a while ago, we locked down account selling in order to prevent the sale of hacked accounts. Probably from back then.
    Ya, thats what I was assuming as well, I mean I just find it wild to actually own so many accounts with this experience/stats and what not. But I assume you do what you have to do for money.

  8. #8
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Clotho View Post
    Ya, thats what I was assuming as well, I mean I just find it wild to actually own so many accounts with this experience/stats and what not. But I assume you do what you have to do for money.
    Oh for sure - And you'll probably find they've been inactive for long periods of time and no one has heard of them. It's not right, In face it's downright pathetic - but what can you do really.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Talked to Sobo and we looked into it. Turned out it was a ex Bot-Supply user who was one of the people brute-forcing accounts.
    Clotho likes this.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Clotho is offline

    Posts
    15
    Thank you so much for discovering this. Figured he was using this

  10. #10
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Clotho View Post
    Thank you so much for discovering this. Figured he was using this
    Next time PM Sticky or Sobo if you have suspicions, so something gets done sooner.
    Clotho likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •