Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Selling Inn on Emerald

Banned

Selling Inn on Emerald

Hi guys I am selling my Inn, anyone interested?

Gull?

Banned

Yes it is in the Gull.

Banned

Howmuch ur looking for?

Banned

Lol, so many accounts. Almost like your hacking them, ahahaha, I mean so many with amazing or at least a ton of experience. Which is odd but.... I mean I assume the account would have to be afk to do it but, gg. Idk, i just find it odd you can have tons of 9 years of jolly roggers with stats. Almost like a never ending load of accounts.
    Last edited by Clotho; 08-04-2014 at 06:14 AM.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Clotho View Post
    Lol, so many accounts. Almost like your hacking them, ahahaha, I mean so many with amazing or at least a ton of experience. Which is odd but.... I mean I assume the account would have to be afk to do it but, gg. Idk, i just find it odd you can have tons of 9 years of jolly roggers with stats. Almost like a never ending load of accounts.
    Wouldn't surprise me. There was a brute-force attack on accounts a while ago, we locked down account selling in order to prevent the sale of hacked accounts. Probably from back then.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me. There was a brute-force attack on accounts a while ago, we locked down account selling in order to prevent the sale of hacked accounts. Probably from back then.
    Ya, thats what I was assuming as well, I mean I just find it wild to actually own so many accounts with this experience/stats and what not. But I assume you do what you have to do for money.

#Return

Ya, thats what I was assuming as well, I mean I just find it wild to actually own so many accounts with this experience/stats and what not. But I assume you do what you have to do for money.
    Oh for sure - And you'll probably find they've been inactive for long periods of time and no one has heard of them. It's not right, In face it's downright pathetic - but what can you do really.

- - - Updated - - -

Talked to Sobo and we looked into it. Turned out it was a ex Bot-Supply user who was one of the people brute-forcing accounts.
    Clotho likes this.

Banned

Thank you so much for discovering this. Figured he was using this

#Return

Thank you so much for discovering this. Figured he was using this
    Next time PM Sticky or Sobo if you have suspicions, so something gets done sooner.
    Clotho likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast