Hearty's Poe Shop- $50/1m EMERALD/MERIDIAN

Vouched by LastPoeSeller.

I will sell via paypal for $5/100k. You go first. Trusted middlemen are fine as long as you are willing to pay the fee.

Current Stock: 2m.
    Last edited by Hearty; 05-29-2012 at 11:01 PM.

I think everyone can be vouched by him aslong as you buy from him, you got 8 posts, never heard of you before either

If you want I could MM all your trades for you, and free of charge too. Hit me up on skype: deko-96
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsfan View Post
    I think everyone can be vouched by him aslong as you buy from him, you got 8 posts, never heard of you before either

If you look at my intro thread, you'd see he said "Hearty is an exceptional friend! great poe earner! I've sold like 10 mil this week on Hearty's behalf! If you ever need PoE talk to her! (or me)". We've been friends for years, and he's sold a lot of poe for me. Unfortunately, he isn't on much anymore, so I decided to start selling for myself.

Pain, thanks. Might take you up on that.

Official PoE Seller

hearty is a close friend of mine. o be honest, I will gurantee all trades with her.

Um; hmmm.... also... I've previously sold most of her poe, almost like 40 mil of poe...so yeah guys

My ONLY skype from today (4/05/2015): OriginalLastPoeSeller