Thread: 1m+ on Emerald

1m+ on Emerald

Looking to buy at least 1m on Emerald. Looking for 1m/30 USD, willing to do slightly higher or lower increment.

I might be able to sell you 1m. Add me on skype: poe_shop

Banned

I have 4M right now, able to sell at least 3M for a slight cheap price.

PM me or add me on Skype for further details and discussions.

Skype-Name: The2Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Nimano View Post
    I have 4M right now, able to sell at least 3M for a slight cheap price.

PM me or add me on Skype for further details and discussions.

Skype-Name: The2Hunters
    I tried to buy from this seller and he keeps delaying me. i have full skype logs if anyone is interested in. Not saying he is gonna scam, but we agreed on 200k increments and then he cancelled last minute and asked for 500k increments. I agreed and then he cancelled again and ask for full one time payment. I think this is very fishy. Caution when trading

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Lim View Post
    I tried to buy from this seller and he keeps delaying me. i have full skype logs if anyone is interested in. Not saying he is gonna scam, but we agreed on 200k increments and then he cancelled last minute and asked for 500k increments. I agreed and then he cancelled again and ask for full one time payment. I think this is very fishy. Caution when trading
    I am so happy that we didn't deal.
    A frustrating "buyer", keeps saying that he doesn't have time and keeps harassing by saying: "hurry up! fast! 6 minutes only!" and such.
    I have full Skype Logs as well. And I will also not say that you are going to scam or anything, but good luck dealing with other users.

Deal with caution, you have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimano View Post
    I am so happy that we didn't deal.
    A frustrating "buyer", keeps saying that he doesn't have time and keeps harassing by saying: "hurry up! fast! 6 minutes only!" and such.
    I have full Skype Logs as well. And I will also not say that you are going to scam or anything, but good luck dealing with other users.

Deal with caution, you have been warned.
    MIND YOU. I went first and paid u $12. Mines real money.

NIMANO is a scammer i just tried to buy from him went 1st and he didnt give me the poe I HAVE PROOF