Poe for steam acc?

i wanna get rid of my steam account and i want PP poe. offer me how much poe u wanna offer for a steam account NEVER BEEN BANNED IN ANYTHING that has black ops test drive unlimited 2 and dirt 3. add me on msn elias_hitti123@hotmail.com i will give u pics of account and u go first or we use MM, pm me( in msn ) offers

I would be highly interested in this.. Only if you had MW3 and you didn't have 2 posts... Get them up and get your name known and I'll buy it if you get mw3

or better yet, you could gift me mw3 O.o
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

il try to get my posts up, we ganna use a mm anyway. and i played mw3 on the steam account when it was a free weekend, Trust me i expected a lot more so i bought bf3 and i am having a lot more fun Do you still want the account without mw3?

I just want Mw3 tbh, BF is a great series but I dislike the fact that it is all sniper pro's who hack the game.

My definition for hack: Playing the game for that long that they know it inside out.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

hmm so people do wanna do trades like this..

I can offer one with CS:S MW2, BOPS, MW3, GM10, Mass Effect, BFBC2,BFBC and CS: Anthology