Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jtpiano

Thread: buying 100k emerald

Banned

buying 100k emerald

buying 100k pay 4 usd

Skype = HakBah

hes a scammer i wouldnt go first so we made a deal i said id do 200k and then him send the full payment and id send the rest of the poe. SCAMMMER

Banned

Oh man. This guy was offering me the same thing and wanted 1.5m from me. I told him my policy of not going first and then he told me to go first for 20k and he'll go first for the rest (Major Red Flag). He wants to buy 1.5m and wants me to go first for 20k when I offered to show him my stock (4m)??. Pretty much been offered something like that every time I've been scammed. Besides his shitty convincing skills, which basically consists of typing shit in Caps, I was pretty much convinced this kid was wasting my time. I feel bad for not posting this in his thread before he actually got someone. Countryswag, If you PM your Skype I will be willing to send you 200k for free.

I want to mention he contacted me first on Hakbah (skype) but immediately logged off and tried again on Hakana431 (skype). Pretty obvious bud.
    Last edited by jtpiano; 04-15-2014 at 11:41 PM.

He already ripped me off Hahaha!

Banned

Man this is sad. This kid just goes around scamming people for small amounts of poe.What a piece of trash.
    countryswag likes this.