Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Limitless

Thread: How do they make all this poe?

How do they make all this poe?

How do all these people make so much poe so quickly, just by pure luck or rigging poker tables on a weekly basis?

Banned

It's usually neither, I can name 5 different methods to easily make poe without having to poker or "luck".. Poker is good money, but not even close to the best.

Dont be greedy. Share your secrets

Banned

I'm not going to simply tell you how to make good money, However i will give a few "Hints" that with a little bit of common sense should make a large profit.

1. Check island bid prices, There are 2 certain islands that you can profit an extreme amount and quick from usually. This is just a easy 100% guaranteed profit, not the most profitable and fast method though.
    2. There's 3 OM owned islands that buy a certain "Material" For an extreme price that people overlook, You may find moving it from large islands to OM islands brings a good bit of profit.
    3. Cit running, Believe it or not, it's not all luck or skill. There's actually a strong method to predict the moves of the atlantean creatures and can bring a large profit and gain rep if done properly.
    4. Blockade Jc - believe it or not there are a few flags that pay for a blockade Jc, this is the person that does the jobbing and ship calling for them. It relieves stress off the larger flags and often times they'll pay a strong 100-150k Per round, which is a good amount.
    5. Sometimes you may find that the Palace shoppe holds a gold mine.. Check it carefully and it may blow your mind. (Vague clue, yes i know)
    6. Merchanting, i have price guides written up for every ship/fam on emerald/meridian, And i can easily make 5m a day if i tried there are certain fams/ships that don't sell well etc and it may take a bit of practice but it's a huge gold mine..

Remember, there are better methods that I won't reveal but hopefully this helps.
    Last edited by Limitless; 02-16-2014 at 08:20 PM.
    Chris Pereira likes this.

^

You're lucky to even get that outta him haha.

I'd recommend looking at the guide section, theres a few on there. You can easily make 100k+ From SMH's and with some luck, it can range up to the mil markers just from one drop, although this is a rare occurrence, I try to do at least one CiT run a day, due to the fact this can easily net you 1mil + a week with the right crew and performance.
    ~ Skype: Ayemi50 ~
    Want a good, safe MiddleMan service? Click Here:。♥‿♥。