Buying Trident Bilge bot.

Paying 260k for the bot. You will have to give me the auth code and you will go first. If i scam u, Face can easily refund for you but not my poe. I dont want to use money in real life.

Ismailoswalt the one with GTa picture

#aintaloud

Quote Originally Posted by Logo View Post
    #aintaloud
    ?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, someone buys the the bot, he/she gets the authcode and give it to me and I will pay the persom 260k PoE

Actually selling unused Auth codes might be allowed.. Primvar did it once if I recall..
    new life, who this

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    Actually selling unused Auth codes might be allowed.. Primvar did it once if I recall..
    No, It's not allowed. We allowed Primavear to do as he purchased it (to sell for PoE) previous to the rule being implemented, it was a one off.

Aokiji - You will have to sell the PoE and use the money made from selling it to buy the bot, Unfortunately I cannot allow it as we use Paypal emails and Transaction IDs as a way to file each person and what bots they have. Unfortunately the only way to purchase them is with real life cash.

Thanks for the correction scare, wasn't sure exactly what that case was.
    new life, who this

Not to mention the fact that 260k is like $7 max.. where trident is $15 and trident will make u a whole lot more than 260k....
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"