Thread: Firesale!!!!

Firesale!!!!

4m for $88 Tonight only!!! ( only selling 4m to each due to multiple ppl wanting)

Yo, dude, there're 2 Emeraldppsale's on Skype. You're the one with the small PPs? I added you on Skype, WoofurrBro // PooShapPunch.
    I'm interested in buying in 2M batches, however I won't go first under any circumstances since I have been scammed before and I don't trust you fully.

Also, how many mils in total are you selling? I would like to know and see myself if you have all that. (Selling 4M each for a redic cheap price? wut.) I will vouch you hard afterwards if you prove to really be trustful.
    Last edited by PooShapPunch; 02-12-2014 at 06:37 AM.

Had 75$ stolen, Skype was EmeraldPPsale. Puzzle Pirates name was ~removed~. His real name is Lere Lad, using the email address for paypal: lappis

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by BMuFC7 View Post
    Had 75$ stolen, Skype was EmeraldPPsale. Puzzle Pirates name was ~removed~. His real name is Lere Lad, using the email address for paypal: lappis
    Make a report thread with evidence in the proper section please. Don't post pirate names on the forums regardless of what happens.

ahh wish i would have read this !! had 44 dollars stolen from me.

edit saw you dont want us to post his info (which i dont understand why )

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by puzzlepoeplaya View Post
    ahh wish i would have read this !! had 44 dollars stolen from me.

edit saw you dont want us to post his info (which i dont understand why )
    Not pirate names, Skypes are fine. You need to submit a report thread with evidence in the appropriate section.

2 emeraldppsales on skype well this all makes sense now.... if you all asked for a PM.... this never happens sigh..... also btw this deals over.