Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Poes on Meridian

Been awhile, been dormant, but I am back ~still doubt anyone knows me~

Aiming to Sell Poes on Meridian

Price are:
    $3.4/100k
    $32/1mil or 3.1 and you pay the Middleman's Fee

I do have 10mil poes minimum stock at this moment and looking to sell all of them,

Also have - poes in stock for Emeralds though that would cost $38/mil (Not Selling on Emeralds anymore)

Transfer method will be largely dependent on the mood that day and ranges since poker might not be safe with just two people wagering is the other best choice; so please be prepared that using this method would require you to have a good 1/3 of the amount you wish to purchase. If prefer doing quick 1v1 puzzle wager this would be raised to 1/2. These method are a little more time consuming over the easier methods which leave more record on the system. (As long as everything go smoothly there are minimal reason for an OM/mord to look into your record that specifically) Simply /paying and through trade window bear the same risk at the best speed.

Payments would be sent through gift on paypal, with notes as virtual goods "This is a virtual good transaction that would have gone through already, by asking a refund I am most definitely scamming the seller."

I do not entertain the fees if any is required (none that I know of at the moment)

Talk to me, I am most likely looking for a middleman to overlook all trade although i had done otherwise; better safe than sorry for both of us
    (Mr.MM if you still rmb me come back to me :3) -> Seems like my old middleman Rage left us so

Contact on Skype :Pieritz01
    p.s I would need people to at least send me a pm before adding me on skype as I got no proof the person I am dealing with there = a fellow member here
    Last edited by Pieritzpoe; 04-17-2015 at 04:51 AM.

someone who had viewed this page contacted me as primavear22 (probably an imposter) but only scammed me of 100k. This caused me to required people to go first with me on future trades, MM preferred. I would check for the gift through paypal before trading poes over. Thank you

very interested, ill send you a skype request

Great seller, bought a fair bit of poe off this guy, thanks mate!

Bump, still got stocks up for grab

messaging you on skype

Bump

Bump

Returned so, bump

Banned

added on Skype

Banned

I'm very interested in making a bulk purchase add me on Skype if you'd like or i'll add you joel.mccurdy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast