Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Banned
    Chrispy is offline

    Posts
    69

    Cerulean PoE, going first to those I deem trustworthy. Willing to use a middleman!

    I'm buying 1M-2M Cerulean PoE. I don't want furniture, clothes or any other junk so don't bother posting or PMing me about those things. I will go first to those people I deem trustworthy and I honestly don't really care who you are. I am willing to use a vouched middleman or a staff member, however, I will not pay the fees or any taxes that may apply.

    This will be done with Paypal.
    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Banned
    hi guys is offline

    Posts
    9
    I have a colored parrot on cerulean, if you want to talk about buying it pm me your skype

  3. #3
    Banned
    Chrispy is offline

    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by hi guys View Post
    I have a colored parrot on cerulean, if you want to talk about buying it pm me your skype
    Sent you a PM about it, hopefully it is worth a decent amount. I really need PoE more than anything else though.
    Last edited by Chrispy; 09-28-2013 at 04:50 AM.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Chrispy is offline

    Posts
    69
    Still need PoE, any potential sellers please contact me by replying to this thread or PMing me.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Rage is offline

    Posts
    1,133
    I may not have poe but I have two pirates ( different accounts) on that ocean with a ton of furni, clothes,trinkets, one with a pet dog, swords, and mugs :3
    lol just actually read your post xD Sorry
    Last edited by Rage; 09-28-2013 at 05:00 AM.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Chrispy is offline

    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    I may not have poe but I have two pirates ( different accounts) on that ocean with a ton of furni, clothes,trinkets, one with a pet dog, swords, and mugs :3
    lol just actually read your post xD Sorry
    I'll PM you about it.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Chrispy is offline

    Posts
    69
    Bump, still looking for Cerulean PoE. Please reply to this thread or PM me.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Chrispy is offline

    Posts
    69
    STILL, looking for Cerulean PoE reply to this thread or PM me for more information or any concerns.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    WatchMeWin is offline

    Posts
    854
    I know someone who will have 1m in 3 days or less.
    Contact me on Skype with an offer.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Lazy edit: rage will mm unless you go first.
    new life, who this

  10. #10
    Banned
    Chrispy is offline

    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    I know someone who will have 1m in 3 days or less.
    Contact me on Skype with an offer.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Lazy edit: rage will mm unless you go first.
    Don't really want to wait that long.

    If I do use Rage then I will not be paying his fees/taxes.

    Currently dealing with Dan though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •