Banned

PoE on Emerald and Meridian.

Please anyone that wants to contact me add me on skype: viktor.stilov or PM me your skype info.

Thanks.

Banned

Add me

Priona uses Vouches from BuyPoe in a different name, he also refuses to use any MM so if your interested please be cautious !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dillon View Post
    Priona uses Vouches from BuyPoe in a different name, he also refuses to use any MM so if your interested please be cautious !
    Word, thanks.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dillon View Post
    So what if im with a different name in buypoe? lol and i didnt said im not interested in any MM i was scammed before by someone who used a fake rage's skype thats why i rather not to...

well I have purchased PoE before from people, I only use rage as MM and if you are unsure cause someone used a Fake rage skype account go to the forum and look at his skype account therefore you would know.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pirona View Post
    So what if im with a different name in buypoe? lol and i didnt said im not interested in any MM i was scammed before by someone who used a fake rage's skype thats why i rather not to...
    Just make sure the next time you use a MM the Skype matches with the REAL MM's Skype, if you don't know it. Look it up