Looking to buy on EMERALD

Looking to buy PoE, add my skype; Joelmohn1753. You must be legit. We will use an MM if you are not. Thanks

Well I was scammed, I am going to show pics of this guy.. And explain the situation.. I don't understand why a VIP member would scam me for a small amount like $24.. But nevertheless being unlegit isn't smart.

I sold him in increments of 200k/550k/750k. He paid for the 200k and the 550k.. With me going first and being legit. I respected the guy but for some reason he wanted to scam me for 750k. ($24) I was selling at $32/m

Here is him paying me for the first 2 but I did not receive the last payment. 7bc530437f666d2f55052a2daca63aa7.png

Here is our conversation and me losing to him in SF for him to win the 750k then him leaving and logging off skype without paying me.
    40f705d56c5997b10d9b44e547273a58.png

I am not upset about the loss of $24 but rather the fact that someone can preach they are legit and then infact scam for such a small amount. Don't know why you would want to ruin your reputation like that.

P.S> You can still pay me the $24 and I will delete all of this.
    Last edited by Tequila; 07-29-2013 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Editted out pirate name

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ultsfordays View Post
    Well I was scammed, I am going to show pics of this guy.. And explain the situation.. I don't understand why a VIP member would scam me for a small amount like $24.. But nevertheless being unlegit isn't smart.

His ingame name is Powerclean, I sold him in increments of 200k/550k/750k. He paid for the 200k and the 550k.. With me going first and being legit. I respected the guy but for some reason he wanted to scam me for 750k. ($24) I was selling at $32/m

Here is him paying me for the first 2 but I did not receive the last payment. 7bc530437f666d2f55052a2daca63aa7.png

Here is our conversation and me losing to him in SF for him to win the 750k then him leaving and logging off skype without paying me.
    40f705d56c5997b10d9b44e547273a58.png

I am not upset about the loss of $24 but rather the fact that someone can preach they are legit and then infact scam for such a small amount. Don't know why you would want to ruin your reputation like that.

P.S> You can still pay me the $24 and I will delete all of this.
    Submit an official report thread for the mods to deal with it. Otherwise its slander.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Banned

Hi Ultsfordays, please submit an official report here and I will take a look at it, add my Skype if you have any further evidence, queries or if you want to rant ect.

Banned

I am mills for sale. I am willing to sell to you via PayPal. Use a MM or you go first. ADd my skype: Linda.evans78

Kind Regards, Craze