Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Poe

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Zaine is offline

    Posts
    16

    Poe

    Buying 2 - 5 mil Poe on meridian depending on price.
    Last edited by Zaine; 07-17-2013 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Forgot server.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Merchant96 is offline

    Posts
    77
    Add my skype? I have 5 mill i can sell on Merid

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Merchant96 View Post
    Add my skype? I have 5 mill i can sell on Merid
    Forgot my Skype want in my signature... Tye.ramessesii

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Zaine is offline

    Posts
    16
    This guy is a scammer! Brought $150 worth and he didn't trade the 5 mil and removed me from Skype! I have reported his name to the police for Fraud since he is in Australia. Will upload evidence of transaction and Skype chat to prove it!!

  4. #4
    Ex-Staff Member
    doubleuson is offline

    Posts
    890
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaine View Post
    This guy is a scammer! Brought $150 worth and he didn't trade the 5 mil and removed me from Skype! I have reported his name to the police for Fraud since he is in Australia. Will upload evidence of transaction and Skype chat to prove it!!
    Not here please. Submit an official report so we can deal with it.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Zaine is offline

    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    Not here please. Submit an official report so we can deal with it.
    Done

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •