Thread: 2m on Emerald

Banned

2m on Emerald

add me on skype Florentas10

Caution, this member may or may not invite a "Rage" imposter as an MM. Remember to always ask for verification such as a forum PM to make sure you are not talking to imposters.

I had this members Skype added and things seemed really dodgy, obviously i aborted the trade. After reviewing the chat with this member i noticed the title of the group conversation he/she added me to stated this member is ComboMax who is a recently reported member.

Official PoE Seller

Yep , he tryed to buy from me,refuse to go first,only with a MM or me going first

Looks like a "suspect buyer"

Take care

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by mschulze View Post
    Caution, this member may or may not invite a "Rage" imposter as an MM. Remember to always ask for verification such as a forum PM to make sure you are not talking to imposters.
    Quote Originally Posted by arc123 View Post
    I had this members Skype added and things seemed really dodgy, obviously i aborted the trade. After reviewing the chat with this member i noticed the title of the group conversation he/she added me to stated this member is ComboMax who is a recently reported member.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoin View Post
    Yep , he tryed to buy from me,refuse to go first,only with a MM or me going first

Looks like a "suspect buyer"

Take care
    Evidence on an official report thread would be greatly appreciated.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.