Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling 1,000,000 poe on Emerald!

Selling 1,000,000 poe on Emerald. [Paypal]

-Just started this account yesterday, so I will use a MM if needed.

-Price is $35.

-Post here or message me on skype.

-Skype is saints.204

Sold 1 mil, have another 2 mil in stock.

bought 1m. Great seller very trusted & friendly, smooth transaction very recommended!

Have around 3 million in stock right now.

ToB

Definitely one to be trusted. My PayPal had slight issues not being able to send USD, and he waited almost 1 hour for me to rectify the issues, and there is no delay from sending me the POE. Totally smooth. (Y) Best seller

ToB

Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    I strongly recommend no one else purchase from OP for a few more days. I'm willing to wager that the PoE is carded.
    What do you mean, carded?

I transfer the PoE in game via poker, so Money your statements are flawed. Please have facts before you make strong recommendations.

You're allegations are false and it just goes to show that you shouldn't make false assumptions.

Reasons why you should private message before posting on a thread:

1) I found out about the website two weeks ago and that's when I joined.
    2) I have been playing puzzle pirates for more than six years, so I have accumulated more than 30 million worth of items
    3) I can sell the items and get more PoE whenever I want
    4) If you had any kind of sense, you would talk to the person before thinking they are a scammer first. (Since I never sold to you anyways)
    5) Please never post on any of my threads again because your ignorance is not needed.
    6) How about you watch a little more CSI before you go about bringing allegations?

All in all, thanks for trying to bring my credit down... and yes I only joined two weeks ago, but in the end I don't need to scam anyone because I am not that kind of person.

Your allegations stand, and time will tell that they are false.

You tried to find a scammer, but my PoE is not "carded".

Been playing this game for six years and I am over it. Enough said.

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    I strongly recommend no one else purchase from OP for a few more days. I'm willing to wager that the PoE is carded.
    Isn't accusing someone of scamming with no proof against the rules or something? The fact he registered a week ago with that name is irrelvant, most of the OPS have similair names; hell your name is Money. Tad hippo critical to accuse him purely based on his name. You need to sit down, have a word with yourself and realise that you're an idiot.
    Coding up a storm and running the BuyPoe.com Network, which get 500k-1 Million Visitors monthly.

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Isn't accusing someone of scamming with no proof against the rules or something? The fact he registered a week ago with that name is irrelvant, most of the OPS have similair names; hell your name is Money. Tad hippo critical to accuse him purely based on his name. You need to sit down, have a word with yourself and realise that you're an idiot.
    Thank you Tim. Money, in future, if you have a problem with someone's services and you have sufficient proof to support your claims, submit an official report thread and a moderator will sort it out.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast