Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RS Account For: PP PoE/Bot Auths

I'm Selling quite an old RS account that was made back in the 07-08's (Heck maybe even 06's)

Name won't be given away but i will show Bank and stats below.

I'm Willing to Sell my RS account for either PoE (Offer and i will see), or Bot-Supply Auth code(s)(You buy me a Bot-supply Auth code and give it to me(or a middle man)).

Pictures are Here:
    ---------Bank Pics-------------
    http://prntscr.com/17mz2f
    http://prntscr.com/17mz5r
    http://prntscr.com/17mz8r
    http://prntscr.com/17mzbi
    http://prntscr.com/17mzeq
    ----------Bank Pics-----------
    ================
    -----------Stats Pics----------
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    --------------------------------
    --------------What im wearing right now---------------
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    -----------------------------
    Other Info:
    Has Ancient spells & the lunar spells as well
    Has 190 QP
    Has been a member for quite along time with alot of Member items & skills
    Lvl 99 Fish and Magic, almost 99 strength
    ---------------------------------

For people who are interested Go ahead and give me some offers
    I will be giving out all the information and will change my email to yours and will give JAG Info
    -Edit: JAG (Jagex Account Guardian) has now been disabled on the account because i dont feel like giving more of my personal info (because who knows u might be some stalker lol) to you.

----Extra INFO-----
    I Do want to do business and i would actually REALLY want a Middle man so i can make sure i don't get scammed nor do you.
    If it makes you feel better i've bought poseidon bilge bot on this account and if i scam you (which im not) ill lose like 15$
    Last edited by artishy; 06-01-2013 at 03:51 AM. Reason: eh

#Return

You may want to confirm with Face that trading auths in this situation is ok, we do keep all the auths on file with all the purchase information, so if you lost it we wouldn't be able to find it again.

Just PM him and see what he says

Ok thank you i'll do that right now

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlogic View Post
    How much PoE does it have? and does it own any ships/stalls/Houses(you already covered that)/Furniture/etc?
    To be honest im being very cheap with this rs account and will sell for very little c: but i still wanna know what else you got and stuff you know
    I'm also on Emerald ocean so im really just interested in the PoE and the property u own
    Last edited by artishy; 06-01-2013 at 03:22 AM.

Very highly interested in this account. Let me know if the above deal doesn't work out. If face allows I'd be willing to purchase a bot auth.
    new life, who this

Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    Very highly interested in this account. Let me know if the above deal doesn't work out. If face allows I'd be willing to purchase a bot auth.
    Still Waiting for Face's response on this, but for now we can discuss this, it all comes down to which offer i like best
    I already have Poseidon so what i would want would either be KoW or Aeolus

Is there also a reason you are accepting auths but not cash/paypal?
    new life, who this

Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    Is there also a reason you are accepting auths but not cash/paypal?
    Yeh I currently don't own a credit card im 16 going on 17 and i don't have a bank account because i don't have a job (Yet) either which means it's practically useless for me using paypal because i can't actually obtain cash from bank through paypal, well to make everything Short ----------->>> I don't have Paypal
    Edit: And if you don't understand anything before the I don't have paypal then ignore it and just focus on the not having paypal phrase.

Quote Originally Posted by artishy View Post
    Yeh I currently don't own a credit card im 16 going on 17 and i don't have a bank account because i don't have a job (Yet) either which means it's practically useless for me using paypal because i can't actually obtain cash from bank through paypal, well to make everything Short ----------->>> I don't have Paypal
    Edit: And if you don't understand anything before the I don't have paypal then ignore it and just focus on the not having paypal phrase.
    No I understand it all. Hopefully face will be able to transfer bot auths, or approve this. And I would buy either bot. Which ever you want more.
    new life, who this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast