Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post 12mil+ Cerulean and Meridian PoE

I'm PoEsells on Buypoe.com, I've just copied and pasted my forum from there and placed it here also. The 4 successful sales listed below were via Buypoe.com. My vouches/positive feedback are on Buypoe.cm (PoEsells). If you need me to send you a message on Buypoe.com to clarify its genuinely me, thats not a problem.

Selling 12 mil+ Cerulean and Meridian PoE

Cerulean Prices
    $10 = 100,000 PoE
    $45 = 500,000 PoE
    $90 = 1,000,000 PoE
    (Available - 6,000,000 PoE)
    (Sold - 2,000,000 PoE)

Meridian Prices
    $5 = 100,000 PoE
    $20 = 500,000 PoE
    $35 = 1,000,000 PoE
    (Available - 4,000,000 PoE)
    (Sold - 7,000,000 PoE)

Contact Info/Terms
    1. Skype: CeruleanPoE
    2. I will not go first and I only accept PayPal (All prices above are USD$). PayPal payments must be sent as gifts, and I shall not give out any PoE until the payment has been accepted in my PayPal.
    3.I've traded millions of poe, familiars privately across sub/dub oceans and never had any problems.

Successful sales to date:
    1) 500,000 PoE - Meridian (May 14, 2013) - Sold via the other big poe selling site.
    2) 1,000,000 PoE - Meridian (May 14, 2013) - Sold via the other big poe selling site.
    3) 200,000 PoE - Meridian (May 15, 2013) - Sold via the other big poe selling site.

4) 5,000,000 PoE - Meridian (May 16, 2013) - Bot-supply.com
    5) 1,000,000 PoE - Cerulean (May 17, 2013) - Bot-supply.com

6) 300,000 PoE - Meridian (May 17, 2013) - Sold via the other big poe selling site.
    7) 1,000,000 PoE - Cerulean (May 28, 2013) - Bot-supply.com
    Last edited by CeruleanPoE; 08-20-2013 at 06:12 PM.

You're allowed to sell poe at whatever prices you want but your prices are wayyy to high for someone with 0 vouches. just throwing that out there...

Banned

lol. 8 dollars 100k

Banned

i'm not accusing this person of anything. However, i do suggest being cautious when trading with him. I offered to buy 200k on merid and because we didn't know each other and he had no vouches, he said he'd trade 25k on merid first then i pay 2$ and we continue from there. He invited me to a shack with a chest then went afk, logged off both ypp and skype and deleted the pirate whose shack i was invited too. once again im not accusing him of scamming, but rather just warning all potential buyers.

Looking to buy 7m meri

Quote Originally Posted by ypppoez View Post
    i'm not accusing this person of anything. However, i do suggest being cautious when trading with him. I offered to buy 200k on merid and because we didn't know each other and he had no vouches, he said he'd trade 25k on merid first then i pay 2$ and we continue from there. He invited me to a shack with a chest then went afk, logged off both ypp and skype and deleted the pirate whose shack i was invited too. once again im not accusing him of scamming, but rather just warning all potential buyers.
    Just to clarify, I wasn't trying to scam you. I was being very cautious as you were my first buyer, and your puzzles pirates name was something like 'Pwned by me' (not giving his exact name for obvious reasons) which made me think you were actually going to scam me. Therefore I just logged off, apologies if you were a genuine buyer.

Bump: Reposted my forum here as well and I also reduced prices.

Seeing as you are an "untrusted" trader, why don't you use a Middleman like myself?
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

im looking for buying 3m or 4 m if i can

Banned

i bought 5m of him he is legit!!! very legit

Smooth transaction. Will use again .. Vouch!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast