Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Millions on Meridian

Hello,

I'm new to the PoE trading market. I've bought in the past, but never sold. However, I've decided to start selling mills. Because I'm new to this forum, I'm happy to use a trusted MM to get thing started.

$40/million via Paypal only. I have a good deal of stock.

Feel free to reply here or preferably contact me on Skype: RammerJam

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RamJam View Post
    Hello,

I'm new to the PoE trading market. I've bought in the past, but never sold. However, I've decided to start selling mills. Because I'm new to this forum, I'm happy to use a trusted MM to get thing started.

$40/million via Paypal only. I have a good deal of stock.

Feel free to reply here or preferably contact me on Skype: RammerJam

Thanks.

so you've bought in the past but never bothered to make an account until today?

Yes, I've bought in the past. I don't recall if it was on this site or another. If I ever did have a profile in the past, the login details are long lost.

That's why I'm more than happy to let a moderator or admin. MM the transactions in order to build-up feedback.

I also attempted to use the account recovery tool on this website in order to get my old account if I had one. That tool is broken, though. When it asks you to enter the 3 digits of : [six] [eight] [five] and I enter: 685, it says I entered the incorrect digits.
    So I was forced to create a new account.

Wonder which forum he was on since he's new on this forum and BuyPoe forum.

I think he was on BuyPoE, because it's the one with the IM messaging system. Although, he's not sure if he ever used this one also.

Ramsfan messaged me on Skype and wanted me to go first, stating that "Sellers always go first" since IRL currency is being risked against "pixels." I declined and insisted that either a MM be used or I go second.

Banned

What is your skype

nevermind I found it

RamJam, i told you to go 1st just because 3 posts and no vouches, do you mind telling us what your real name on BuyPoE is? so we know u have vouches from before of buying from other people? Or are you just a ban evader trying to scam?

#Return

He was unable to provide me with a previous Buypoe name, just treat him the same you would a new member.
    Whoever has lesser posts goes first, or whatever you guys figure out.

To prevent scams try referring to this guide (Both buyer and seller): http://bot-supply.com/forum/general-...Bguide%5D.html

Please refrain from accusing new people trying to sell as "scammers" unless you have proof, and if you do, it needs to be posted in this section: Report a Member

Thanks.

Post 1: i am currently buying poe of him, everything is going smooth so far

Post 2: trade complete bought a huge amount off him/her legit seller i would recommend.

+1 nd I vouche
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 05-12-2013 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Double posting.

As Zentyro said, we just did a deal for a pretty massive amount of PoE. Did it in increments. He was polite enough to pay first, then delivered PoE, then second payment, etc, etc. Everything went smoothly.

The timing couldn't have been better, as it came immediately after being called a ban evader and scammer meaninglessly.

Thanks for the business, Zentyro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast