Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Selling Cheap Poe On Eme and Merid!

Well Ive decided to start selling again since im done with my studies.

Prices are as follows:

. Paypal price is $25/m
    . Runescape price is 70m rsgp [EOC] for 1m poe.
    . I can also trade Poe for Old School Runescape but i will have to give u a custom quote on the prices since they tend to fluctuate ALOT on a day to day basis
    . If ur not a trusted member on either BP or BS then we will trade via **************.com if u want to do paypal or we can use one of the other methods (rsgp, BTC etc)

NOTE : If ur a new user on bot-supply and want to use paypal, we can only trade through **************.com . It doesnt matter to me if u agree to go first because if you are new, and want to use paypal, it will only be through ************** and nothing else as it protects me from chargebacks.... If you dont know what ************** is i suggest you check them out. Please dont add me and argue with me to use paypal with you if you're not trusted... I wont agree and you will only be wasting your own time...

If you're interested send me a PM or leave a reply here. I will only go first for official poe sellers or trusted people here. Otherwise we will use someone trusted as a middleman like Kandor or any other trusted mod here.

MY SKYPE IS: live:theobaldzlonerov5
    When you add me as a contact on skype, enter this on the skype name: "live:theobaldzlonerov5" without the "" and you will see my name

Im not always online on skype so just PM me here on BP and ill get on skype asap.

Trades left to official poe seller: 1

Poe sold so far: 38m

Terms and Conditions:
    1.) You must go first if your feedback is less than mine
    2.) No refunds will be provided in any case. If you get banned after you recieve the poe that is not my responsibility. Any chargeback attempt would be directly written off as an attempt to scam.
    3.) In any event of a chargeback, paypal's decision must be based on the final decision made by a mod or admin of this forum against the scammer... If the scammer(the person charging back) gets banned, then paypal will be given the thread link to decide whether to give money back to that scammer or not.

By trading with me, you accept the rules and conditions laid out above.

NOTE:
    Im not on computer all the time during weekdays even though i might be showing as available (i forget to change my status to away sometimes) on skype.
    Last edited by doubleuson; 05-23-2013 at 01:35 PM. Reason: According to recent post, he doesn't sell Bitcoins.

I have like 340m rsgp, what would u trade for poe?

Banned

add me on skype. surebuyermeri1

Bump!!!!

You don't really answer on skype lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Julio Ballskins View Post
    You don't really answer on skype lol..
    Im sorry... Im going to add to OP that im not on computer all the time during weekdays even though i might be showing as available (i forget to change my status to away sometimes)

Banned

Hey i wanna hear if i can buy like 4m pp poe? for 100$ ? my skype oste-mage im online allmost evey time

All oceans? Do you do Cerulean too?

Administrator

I really don't mean to come off as a dick for this, but OPS on BP really shouldn't be a selling/trusting point.

hope you don't hate me, if you do well.. oops.

looking for whatever you have on cerulean - skype request sent

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast