Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[Closed] Bigpoesellr poe shop

Welcome,

I sell poe for $20 a mil, I WILL GO FIRST, if you steal my poe without providing payment via paypal or liberty reserve I record all correspondence and will do all I can to have you banned from the forum. I have a specific method/glitch that lets me get 4-20m an hour and will sell the method for a negotiable price. I will go first specifically because the poe does not matter to me and I can get more in mere minutes. I am not responsible for people who get banned from massive orders. Place your order and I will have the poe for you in 30min-1hr depending on the size.

Don't like my post count? Once again I go first.

Yahoo: ~Removed~ Scarecrow

Last edited by Scarecrow; 04-24-2013 at 12:57 PM.

Banned

I bought 1M, I can't officially vouch about how he obtains the PoE, but he went first and I got my money, so he has my vouch.
    Last edited by Ezenemy; 04-24-2013 at 08:24 AM.

Banned

added.

added you!

Banned

ordered 2m

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoesellr View Post
    Welcome,
    I sell poe for $20 a mil, I WILL GO FIRST, if you steal my poe without providing payment via paypal or liberty reserve I record all correspondence and will do all I can to have you banned from the forum. I have a specific method/glitch that lets me get 4-20m an hour and will sell the method for a negotiable price. I will go first specifically because the poe does not matter to me and I can get more in mere minutes. I am not responsible for people who get banned from massive orders. Place your order and I will have the poe for you in 30min-1hr depending on the size.
    hmm... 4m-20m an hour sounds like a stretch ($80-$400).... even if it is through poker or something. Obviously you're not creating PoE out of nowhere. Sounds like you're either taking the poe out of someone's chest or botting with 500+ accounts. If you decide to sell your method for this, I would definitely be interested as long as it has been reviewed by a mod/admin of this forum and i can be sure that this is a legitimate method.
    Selling PoE On Emerald and Meridian!
    My vouch thread : http://bot-supply.com/forum/vouches-...ch-thread.html
    Trading done on forum:
    25m+ PoE Sold on Emerald

Im Solimar (Official PoE Seller) on Buypoe. Feel free to msg me there to verify my identity
    add me on skype: erinkocher
    I love Scarecrow with all my heart. :love: <---- edited by scarecrow :forveralone: (he still wets the bed btw)

Banned

bought 2m off him. he went first +2
    Last edited by primavear22; 04-24-2013 at 09:28 AM.

vouch for primavear22 and ezenemy, received compensation from both.

Selling 5.4m on emerald only $15 a mil, that's %6 off only for tonight so $75 for all and its a package deal only.

Quote Originally Posted by Phrixion View Post
    a legitimate method.
    I'm sure a glitch is not legitimate.
    Last edited by bigpoesellr; 04-24-2013 at 09:42 AM.

Meridian ocean too?

nope, only emerald sorry. Trying to get rid of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast