Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Selling poe $4/100k $35/mill

My first rules is I do not go first. I've been on this site a long time and do have pretty much every bot. I have vouches on Buypoe and a number of people on Skype who would be also to vouch for me.

I personally believe that I am one of the safest poe sellers on bot supply in terms of account bans. I have never had anyone banned due to the way I send money.

Requirements: You must have at least 20k and either Solid Swordfight or Narrow Poker.

#Return

Please try and stick to one thread at a time, if you have a selling thread just bump it in future, Thankyou.

Please support your claims of "No bans" with vouches too.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Please try and stick to one thread at a time, if you have a selling thread just bump it in future, Thankyou.

Please support your claims of "No bans" with vouches too.
    If you can delete the old one that would be good.

Banned

Bump: current stock is around 1-2 mill.

You must have solid sf or narrow poker. Get adding i need monies for pokerstars init
    Last edited by tjwells28; 03-25-2013 at 05:16 PM.

Yeah, this sounds like a huge scam,I wanted to buy 100k off of him and he told me to make a 50k rumbe tourney and he was going to join with his alts. Yeah, I wouldn't trust this man

[8:56:31 AM] tom-o: ok right what you can do is make a rumble torney for 50k entry and ill join with 2 pirates winner takes all. Make it 1 min and if anyone joins just leave. Ill tell you when im ready

Banned

And this makes it a scam how? You asked me to put it in a chest and then you would take it out LMAO. I want to protect myself as well as my customers. I have all right to deny your trade.

[15:58:19] Monkey: There are other ways to not get banned
    [15:58:51] Monkey: I will make a shack, make you roomie you put 100k in chest I take the poe, and delete the shack, thus pp can't track it

^ Someones new to ypp
    Last edited by tjwells28; 03-25-2013 at 05:18 PM.

is the poe selling legal in Romania?does somebody know?

I'm gonna start getting m0ney to sell from cerulean would need some rules for that please!Thank you

Banned

Bump: Loads of stock, No recorded bans $4/100k $35/mill

Banned

Vouch, went pretty smooth .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast