Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By carling

Thread: Buying Large Amount of POE!

Buying Large Amount of POE!

I am buying a large amount of POE! To be exact 20MIL poe, buying it at $30 per mil, yes I know you mit be selling at $36-$40 but this is a large buy so I think I have the right to a small discount.
    How will this trade be conducted? I provide you two options:
    1) I make you roommate, you deposit 10mil, I send $400, you send rest 10mil I send rest $200
    2) I make you roommate, you deposit 7mil, I send 210$, you add another 7mil, I send another 210$, you add rest 6mil, I send last 180$

No I am not willing to go first, I have $600 of real cash on the line, while the other is virtual POE. I have already been scammed off $120 on this forum(check player reports section the user is banned now), I do not wish to be scammed a second time.

If interested add me on skype emeraldpoe , I am looking for only 1 seller and not multiple, I do not want to have to coordinate with multiple sellers.

no one will be willing to go first for such high amounts of poe to a member who only has 7 posts. sorry buddy.
    Logo likes this.

No problem mate, I hope someone is willing to as I could use the cash if anyone does want to go ahead with this feel free to add me

Quote Originally Posted by srachit View Post
    No problem mate, I hope someone is willing to as I could use the cash if anyone does want to go ahead with this feel free to add me
    if i was you i would aim for smaller increments, 1m -3 m at a time. Also i doubt anyone on here has 20m to sell. I mean i'm probably wrong but i never see anyone selling that much

Quote Originally Posted by Hool View Post
    if i was you i would aim for smaller increments, 1m -3 m at a time. Also i doubt anyone on here has 20m to sell. I mean i'm probably wrong but i never see anyone selling that much
    I am willing to go to 3mil inc, if the seller is willing to go first

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by srachit View Post
    I am willing to go to 3mil inc, if the seller is willing to go first
    I really hate hating on other peoples posts, but this is how most of the PoE scams happen on here.
    I suggest a trusted middle man or really small increments. Or maybe buy some smaller amounts of PoE first?
    Everyone can say they have been scammed before. It's another thing to actually scam and get scammed do you know what I mean?

Official PoE Seller

i can sell u as much as u want( even 50 mils:P )
    u will go first( guess its not a problem for u if u check my records)
    price is 30 if u buy 10mils+, 35 if u are buying less. (if u want increments we will do 35/mil till u get 10mils and then sell for lower to catch up)
    let me know if u are interested

Official PoE Seller

add me on skype gold.coin9