Banned

Selling Poe both ocean

I have 100% feedback on buypoe under the same name.
    I will sell both emerald and meridian

Currently I don't have stock but money is flying around 24/7 for me and I want to get some trusted buyers.

I have my own method of trade which I personally believe is undetectable, however does require you to have an officer badge. However
    if you feel you would like it sent your way then that is at your risk. I take 0% blame of a ban either way.

Price: I will match any price that is out their legit. I will say $38/mill but I am open to offers.

I am only willing to trade with people that can prove they have a history or can get a vouch from either Face, Sticky or Scarecrow.

You will also pay all Tax fee's and a note will be added with the follow message.

Message: I am giving this money for an online currency. I have received the money and are happy with my good. Any ban that may come due to
    this does not give me any right to charge back.

This is just purely to cover me in case of a charge back from a scammer. Any money sent to me without that message will be sent back - any fee's.

Current stock: To be updated
    Last edited by tjwells28; 03-02-2013 at 11:03 AM.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by tjwells28 View Post
    Scarecrow can for sure vouch me.
    Do not use my name for vouching without first asking for permission. It is inappropriate considering we have not traded anything.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Do not use my name for vouching without first asking for permission. It is inappropriate considering we have not traded anything.
    We have traded before.

#Return

We have traded before.
    Not that I recall, regardless, don't use people's names for vouches unless they do it themselves. (Using the same logic a scammer could post "Oh Face vouches for me" and then go scam using Face's vouch).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Not that I recall, regardless, don't use people's names for vouches unless they do it themselves. (Using the same logic a scammer could post "Oh Face vouches for me" and then go scam using Face's vouch).
    Fair enough but we have traded. I don't if the money was for you but you contacted me on skype and I'm pretty sure the paypal money came from you.

#Return

Fair enough but we have traded. I don't if the money was for you but you contacted me on skype and I'm pretty sure the paypal money came from you.
    Either way, please don't use mine or anyone elses reputation to help further your sales.

In my opinion this is not someone I would want to trust

This guy is the butthurt inn spammer AKA Naho. Also the kid who keeps using up every IP on HMA for his lost cause that will ultimately end up geting others banned for using it.

I know I have a low post count you can believe me you can take the risk I dont really care. Just giving anyone who decides to buy from him fair warning.