Selling poe on Emerald

3.8$/100k I have lots of vouches! Hit me up on skype while I have stock. Skype: djdrew131

CURRENT STOCK: 3.3m

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR... I AM NOT GOING FIRST UNLESS VERY MUCH SO TRUSTED. IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE GET AN MM.

do not waste my time if you think youre going first...

Banned

Trade with caution, very shady guy. Woudln't do it in increments would only let me pay it all before trading at all. Not saying hes a scammer, but I wouldn't trade with him without a MM.

Actually this is very untrue! He wanted to do it all at once, and he continually tried to convince me to do the trade all at once. He said he would give me 2$ extra if we did. I said let's do in increments, and he said that we were more likely to get banned. He kept pestering about how I didn't feel comfortable going first because he seemed very shady. Anyways if you ARE trusted ill go first. And I will do in increments (as I asked to do with him) and I was the one who was trying to get the MM! This last post was obviously all a lie because he was mad I did the trade with him. I have all the logs too. Nice try WatchOut

And also WatchOut if you misunderstood everything g we said yesterday well we can trade today. I would prefer an MM because I don't want to trade half or all at once like you told me.

Banned

Bought 100k :P I made him go first lul
    Last edited by Rage; 01-14-2013 at 11:08 PM.

BUMP Ive made several transactions today! Thank you to all my faithful buyers!

JUST UPDATED STOCK...

Hey I need to buy some poes :P