Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Buying 50 mill PoE on Meridian

Buying 50 mill PoE on Meridian

As the subject says I am trying to find a seller who is willing to sell me 50 million PoE on Meridian Ocean, anyone out there who would like to sell me some PoE please MSG me private and we will be able to negotiate.

- I will not go first as I have been scammed many times.
    - Trusted buyer.
    - Not BSing.
    - Serious sellers only.
    - I know I am still a new member here, but I would like to also build good reputation.

If you don't have all the 50 mill and would like to sell part of it, I will always update how much PoE have I bought here.

Those are the only exceptions, anyone who will be willing to waste my time or trying to scam me will be reported immediately.

Thanks,
    Maggie.
    Last edited by Maggieorlando; 12-22-2012 at 01:00 PM.

Every time someone says this

- I will not go first as I have been scammed many times.
    - Trusted buyer.
    - Not BSing.
    - Serious sellers only.
    - I know I am still a new member here, but I would like to also build good reputation.

I get scammed.

Banned

new person trying to buy 50m.. gl wiff dat.

Banned

I would highly advise that nobody goes first to this person.

I am new to this website but I am not on other websites, I have been vouched too on others. From a trusted PoE seller I will be willing to go first I wouldn't have a problem with that.

#Return

Those people who have accused or implied this person of being a scammer without proof, this is your first official warning. Next time you write this on a sales thread you will receive an infraction. It is extremely unfair to new sellers to slander all over their sales threads without any actual proof. If you have problems with this person selling, write a report thread WITH evidence, or PM me, Face, Sobo or Toxic your concerns.

I apologize to the OP and do ask for you to PM me some vouches from other website and perhaps a Skype name so I can confirm it via Teamviewer.
    Maggieorlando likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Those people who have accused or implied this person of being a scammer without proof, this is your first official warning. Next time you write this on a sales thread you will receive an infraction. It is extremely unfair to new sellers to slander all over their sales threads without any actual proof. If you have problems with this person selling, write a report thread WITH evidence, or PM me, Face, Sobo or Toxic your concerns.

I apologize to the OP and do ask for you to PM me some vouches from other website and perhaps a Skype name so I can confirm it via Teamviewer.
    Thanks for you kind reply, sent a msg inbox.

#Return

Seen the vouches, guy is legit.

Also a personal vouch from me, he is a very old friend of mine on YPP, I've known him for many years.
    Maggieorlando likes this.

Thank you so so much! yer the best! I miss you loads!

is he buying or selling..? wtf

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast