Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Champ

Thread: Selling [BULK: PoE] Meridian/Emerald!

Selling [BULK: PoE] Meridian/Emerald!

~420's Bulk PoE shop~

What is It?

This PoE shop will be unique. I will be only selling poe under my circumstances, my way. This is to ensure both the buyer (you) and the seller (me) are safe as can be, and dwindles the risk of losing your recently bought PoE greatly. The way this will be done, is I am going to start pre-loading pirates with X amount of money (5m+ PoE), and selling those pirates. There WILL be a slight discount in buying my bulk PoE, $4.00/100k. The majority of the PoE on the pirate will be gained through poker via that pirate, ensuring your safety. That being said, it may take up to a month for any order to be completed, as I will be gaining the PoE on the actual pirate.

Order quantities:

5m: $220

10m: $420 (notice discount)

20m+ (Note* Orders of 20m+ will have PoE given to the pirate from outside pirates (my pirates) that are untainted, and will be given in a logical manner, to ensure your safety.(Orders of 20m+ will be reduced to $3.50/100k)

~! Your pirate WILL come with minimal stats (Poker XP May be as high as expert, most likely not higher) However, if you would like to order a completely blank pirate (with PoE, no stats) or a pirate WITH stats, LET ME KNOW! I am open to ALL order suggestions, my current guidelines are just how I'd like things to be done

I AM ENTITLED TO A DOWN PAYMENT ON ANY ORDER, YOU MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE TO PAY A CUT OF THE PRICE BEFORE RECEIVING YOUR PIRATE!

Let the trading begin! ^.^
    smokezz420@LIVE.COM

THAT IS MY ONLY MSN, ANY ELSE CONTACTING YOU ABOUT AN ORDER SHOULD BE TAKEN AS A SCAM ATTEMPT!

--------------------

Normal PoE Sales

ALL NORMAL STOCK HAS BEEN SOLD, CONTACT ABOUT MAKING BULK ORDERS ^,^
    Last edited by 420; 02-09-2012 at 02:50 AM.
    ~420~yup

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by 420 View Post
    (Orders of 20m+ will be reduced to $3.50/M)
    !
    I assume you mean $3.50/k?
    Aokiji likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    I assume you mean $3.50/k?
    The one thing I hate about smoking weed; always miss the stupid little mistakes :P

Thanks much mate, nice eye.
    ~420~yup

Banned

Whats the max you will sell at once?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
    Whats the max you will sell at once?
    Well like I said, Contact me and we can discuss that. I'm open to all buyers, any amount just depends if we can strike a deal.

I am not going to do many face to face normal PoE sales, as I would like to keep the ban risk for me, and my buyers low.
    Last edited by 420; 02-08-2012 at 11:50 PM.
    ~420~yup

Quote Originally Posted by 420 View Post
    ... I would like to keep the ban risk for me, and my buyers high.
    I think you mean, keep the ban risk low ? Other wise your going to scare people off..

Quote Originally Posted by sarged View Post
    I think you mean, keep the ban risk low ? Other wise your going to scare people off..
    Aye, typed at 3 AM :P
    ~420~yup

Wel... good luck... Seems highly unlikely that anyone would drop $220 on 5M poe anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalyx View Post
    Wel... good luck... Seems highly unlikely that anyone would drop $220 on 5M poe anytime soon.
    Already did a 10m deal.

Just delivered the account actually

Was kind of afraid, she had only paid 1/4th of the money before hand and she wasn't getting back to me for days xD
    ~420~yup