VIP Member

Buying around 10m in poe - Vouch sellers only

I am looking to buy around 10m in poe on Emerlad, only willing to buy from sellers with vouches and are not new users. Send me a pm with your discord or message me here. I've been a member here for quite some time and have done a number of various trades from buying & selling.

Captain Medals

Send me a PM with your Discord
    Who do you think you are?

Just got scammed by this dude. He has the account with 10m PoE and I did not receive the money!

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by Ariane90 View Post
    Just got scammed by this dude. He has the account with 10m PoE and I did not receive the money!
    Open a report thread with evidence please.
    Who do you think you are?

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ariane90 View Post
    Hey Mehfailz, can you please look into this? I have not ever had contact with this individual or PMed them before. I also am working so am not capable of logging on to scam this person. Thirdly I stated I am only willing to buy off vouched sellers so how would I buy off of this person? How could I scam someone I don't have the discord of as I have not PMed them?

Okay I just figured out that someone is using your name and VIP status to scam people. Sorry I did not wanted to accuse you. Because I did not had much time I did not ask this person to PM me in this forum. Well this sucks. Sorry but be aware that someone is telling sellers that he/she is you.

I wrote to the admins of this forum but since I only have the discord logs there is no possibility to ban him/her.

VIP Member

Can you please disclose the discord this person is using to pretend they are me so they do not scam anyone else using that discord?

The person is called ariza#0774 in discord. But I assume he/she is using different discord accounts.