Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Selling Poe.

VIP Member

Selling Poe.

Selling poe 5m in stock 28$ USD paypal. You must go first. 100k bonus on 2nd buy if you leave a vouch on your first one. Must put this payment is final and will be disputed under no circumstances on the message when you send it. PM me for my Discord. My vouch thread https://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-...ch-thread.html dropped price. By 2$ to compete with competition. Will not be going no lower than 28$ USD 1m is the lowest amount I will sell. Dont be hitting me up for 4 or 5$ worth... not worst the risk or time. I will be up all night so hmu if you'd like some PoE tonight
    Last edited by SwimoxD; 05-29-2020 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Had to lower the price a lil bit xD

VIP Member

Big vouch for Swimo, I bought an LE Fam off of him and 5 mill poe, we had issues with paypal but stayed in contact for a week and sorted everything out, he was very communicative and helpful through out everything. I went first but he traded them fam when i sent about 70% of the funds and had no issue. Highly recommend, very legit and makes sure the trade is done safely! Most fun trade I have had here talking with this guy lol.
    SwimoxD likes this.

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xbox View Post
    Big vouch for Swimo, I bought an LE Fam off of him and 5 mill poe, we had issues with paypal but stayed in contact for a week and sorted everything out, he was very communicative and helpful through out everything. I went first but he traded them fam when i sent about 70% of the funds and had no issue. Highly recommend, very legit and makes sure the trade is done safely! Most fun trade I have had here talking with this guy lol.
    Aye Mate. Was a interesting one I give it that
    But it was fun lol. Would love to do business again if ever Need be.

+Also gonna use this reply as a Bump -5m Available. Also have some Some fams.

VIP Member

Bump -10m in stock. discord is Swimo#5428
    Last edited by SwimoxD; 05-30-2020 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Added my disc

VIP Member

11m in stock. Disc is Swimo#5428

Added you on discord

VIP Member

Currently 8m in Stock. All sells have went smoothly. I prefer for you to use your main recieving the poe because I will also be useing my main.

Vouch for Swimo - explained the process well. Went very smoothly no issues at all. Will be doing business again, thanks.
    SwimoxD likes this.

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by ollmor View Post
    Vouch for Swimo - explained the process well. Went very smoothly no issues at all. Will be doing business again, thanks.
    Pleasure doing Buisness Mate.

VIP Member

2m in stock mates.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast