VIP Member

sold

sold
    Last edited by SwimoxD; 1 Week Ago at 04:33 PM.
    Don't You Bring Me Nothing Stupid, If ya don't want Want me to Loose it. IMA LITTLE Dysfunctional Dont ya Knowww??? If ya push me it might be Baddd. Gettt a Little Emotianall Don't Ya Knowww? Might fool around and make me madd, Im a Lil Dysfunctional Dont Ya knowww??~~~~

mrt

pm me with serious number bud
    Last edited by mrt; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:15 PM. Reason: wrote nub instead of bud by mistake

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by mrt View Post
    pm me with serious number nub
    Mate you tell me a serious offer and I'll let you know if your in the ball park

mrt

im a lowballer so wouldnt want to offend anyone on the forums with pricing, 40usa and 2-3mil ingame?

Raz

If its the only unnamed one on emerald, way to go, you’ve just given up exactly who you are in game. Good news for the other guy, the value of his just skyrocketed.

Also once you get about 5m for a fam, no one really cares about names or unnamed. The RM cost at that point is irrelevant.

Banned

Im interested in buying Sent you a PM

mrt

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post

Also once you get about 5m for a fam, no one really cares about names or unnamed. The RM cost at that point is irrelevant.

thought my offer was decent,comes about 105$

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by mrt View Post
    thought my offer was decent,comes about 105$
    (Bump) current offer is at 180$.USD honestly I'd like to get 225$ USD and 5m PoE for it at least. So that's what I'd like to get out of it. On some or the majority of that PoE I would take a good sized Cade fleet . Now yall know were I stand so just send me a PM or reply on here with your offers. Please and Thank You<3

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Pretty sure it's the other way around. If it's a limited edition fam, its price goes way up if it's still unnamed after all this time. Name changes cost like a 100k, and that's all fine for stuff like black octos. But you can't remove a name from a limited fam that was released years ago, so keeping it unnamed adds way more than a 100k to the value.